What aftermarket lights do you recommend ?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've had multiple "wal mart Lights" on all my cars and trucks and they don't last a year if that either the lenses crack or the seal breaks and the lense falls off so if they can't handle being on a car they sure as hell aren't gonna last a day on a quad imo just going from personal experience Beastly

my walmart lights have been on this thing for a while and havent broke; you can tell they have been on there for a couple years looking at the fading.

ahha i might go with both! put the ones yamahauler in my headlight case, n putt the walmarts ones on the frame Where they are hidden

I wanted something smaller too but I chose to have bright as hell instead hahaha!
I do tons of night trail riding through summer so I need bright

That's what i'll be doing with my banshee buddie in August at Busco beach:):)

Stock wire connections, or do these lights need some conversion parts to fit to the stock wiring?

I just wired the plugs from the stock lights to them they are only single beam so you choose which to wire them to High or Low beam wires I wired them to the low beam (green)

I ordered some cheap HID's off ebay... I have a set in my truck and they work great... Ill report back next week when I get them installed...

I just wired the plugs from the stock lights to them they are only single beam so you choose which to wire them to High or Low beam wires I wired them to the low beam (green)

Are there any cutting of wires, or is there some parts you can buy to convert from one to the other?

I remember some of the lighting sets I've seen / used before required cutting the original harness. I don't want to cut anything. Would rather buy some conversion parts from an automotive store to save the original harness...

Depends on the year the older year warriors have the nipple connectors for the lights where my 01 & 02 have clip plugs
I just cut the ends off the stock lights and wired them onto the led's so they plug right into harness no cutting or messing with the harness

I gotcha, that makes a lot of sense. I'll have to give it a try. I like how bright yours are.

Yeah my buddy ordered a set for his 94 and when they came the lenses had cracks in the glass from shipping so he called the seller and they told him to send pics of the cracks and they would send a new set asap and told him to keep the cracked set very good ebay seller imo

Latest posts

Back