Welcome to all new members.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have so much to learn about my warrior. I'm already addicted to this site!lol. I seen a YouTube video of this guy that rebuilt his warrior. He said "special thanks to YFM350.COM" hooked ever since

You gotta love this forum..
Its chalked full of kind, helpful, and knowledgeable folks. I'm glad I was invited to join, I've learnt a lot since I've been on here, and sincerely appreciate all the help, and comments I've received over the last year.
Best forum "ever"!
ComicBookGuy3_zps701e743a.gif

Last edited:
Ive had more luck here with advice, parts and just genuinely good people in the last two months than ive ever had anyware!

this site is like cocaine! it is addicting as... ummmmm.... nothing is more addicting than this site lol

I've gotta start using this site more, I had no clue how active it was. I feel like it will become very helpful once I start modding up the Warrior.

I've learned a boatload on this site. Just hope I can return the favor. Thanks guys. You're the best.

Last edited:
Lmao. Dude I gota iPhone and I got the app thing. I highly recommend it for newbies like myself cuz it's really easy to work with. Easy to upload pics n stuff fer sure!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

great site really new to these but this site has answered all my questions allready have a 2000 warrior that i am slowly upgradeing will post pics soon

Help!!!

So I am new to this site.. A friend of mine said I would out everything I need to know about my 2004 warrior on here. I just traded a Jet Ski for my warrior (I previously owned a Kawasaki Mojave) ... I am looking to replace the plastics (Previous owner thought it was a 4 wheel drive added a snorkel kit and decided it was a good idea to cut the current plastics on it and add pool tubing for the hose and cut a hole the in the front plastics for the snorkel.... PS not a good idea with a 2WD) So I am looking to replace the current plastics I have. I want to know what the difference between the raptor and warrior plastics and if anybody has any suggestions as ?to what I should get?

Welcome to the forum. So a little searching in the chassis section and you will find what your looking for.

The idiot should have run the snorkel straight up from the rear Duh! LOL! No plastic mods required ;) I may have tried this For my 98 Mud Warrior haha Welcome to the site browse in the Parts for sale section as well. Sure to find something that suits your fancy!I used Tractor Radiator hose.

So I am new to this site.. A friend of mine said I would out everything I need to know about my 2004 warrior on here. I just traded a Jet Ski for my warrior (I previously owned a Kawasaki Mojave) ... I am looking to replace the plastics (Previous owner thought it was a 4 wheel drive added a snorkel kit and decided it was a good idea to cut the current plastics on it and add pool tubing for the hose and cut a hole the in the front plastics for the snorkel.... PS not a good idea with a 2WD) So I am looking to replace the current plastics I have. I want to know what the difference between the raptor and warrior plastics and if anybody has any suggestions as ?to what I should get?

Welcome. Come on in!

New here and to riding. Got my 02 warrior from a friend and slowing doing some mods. Any advice would be helpful.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1359865702807.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1359865702807.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 22

Latest posts

Back