Welcome to all new members.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i got my warrior!! but there is too much snow here to ride it :((( sad sad, day. oh well i need new tires first anyway

Hey All Yamaha riders, Im new to the site. I live in Kentucky not much to do around here other than work, hunt and ride. I just purchased a edelbrock carb from Ebay. I have read alot of great things about em and alot of not so great things such as the no choke and the frustration of gettin them dialed in right, I am so pleased to be apart of the site, Thanks everyone for the welcomes

Welcome!

warriorbar-1.gif

03 Yamaha Warrior
PRM front bumper
AC nerfs
3 1/2" rear spacers
Custom slip on
More to come
check out my vids on YouTube
-Atv Mayhem

So I've been pretty active here the past couple weeks but never before so i just wanted to sorta say YO properly and all....

I've used this site so much through the years learning more and more from basically nothing. Now I've developed my Warrior Pride and I feel like contributing and being part of the conversations. its actually been pretty addicting, kind of like that little teenage girl that just found out about facebook, heh. its waay better though. im doing some nice upgrades this year. new tires, uni filter, rollers and case saver from duneracerweston. gonna be working my bike pretty hard this summer cause i just graduated and I just wanna ride!

New to the site , Thanks found a lot of info so far new owner of a 99 warrior looking for any suggestions on mods to give it more pep ! Thanks

Seth here from down south in Louisiana. Pleasure to join the forum! I traded my broken golf cart for a 98 Warrior 350. It is the first one I've owned and I really love it.

Hey everybody just got started here got a 99 warrior and its great to be apart of this thanks for all the help!!

Uploading an attachment

What is the secret handshake to attach a photo in a post? It seems I no longer can post pictures. Someone said there is no limit. Limit on new members?

Back