Welcome to all new members.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Upload to photobucket then copy from there to your post.
Why did it allow me to attach on my first post then shut me down. If you have to link to your photos, then that is just lame.

you need to use a free outside photo host for images on this website. i use photobucket. then you just post the

Ok I see what the issue was now I misread the posts, Some forums have limitations, On a few other forums Im on we have to wait so many days or have so many posts before we can post images, Not sure if that applies here but possibly could I know we can only have 5 pics in our photo album.

Hello All, I bought my STOCK '99 Warrior in '06 from a couple with 3 kids . All 5 of them rode on it together on occasion... that could be the reason for the rear spring not being "springy" anymore lol. The 1st time taking it out to the trails in central MO I wrecked it (inexperienced) into a rock wall, bent the front of the frame, and an A-Arm, crushed the front rim and knocked myself out even with a helmet. To make a long story short, it is now rebuilt with ITP Holshots, FMF Titanium full exhaust, oil cooler, dial-a-jet, soon-to-be Big bore 40 over, white bros rear skid plate, and TLC. I'll post pics soon as I can.

Thanks lbjamm. Happy to share ideas with avid Warrior fans. Thank God for this site! BTW-Good lookin' Warrior you have there. Is that 30 or 40 over at 366?

:slayer:Hey whats up guys first time on a fourm I am needing some parts you know The kind of parts that might just be you laying around your garage that you're never going to use. I just had a newborn baby boySo buying new parts from the store is kinda hard I'm sure a lot of you can relate. I have a warrior 350 1998. It needs a carb badly.I was hoping someone on here had one may be for sale. This is the first toy I've got to get in a long tiIts killing me not being able to ride it. Please guys help me out thnak you 828 329 8090...,

Hello everyone

Hello,

I just joined the forum and I bought my warrior this past friday. Its a 2000, it looks pretty neat, just needs some new rear tires. I'll post pics as soon as possible. Glad to part of this community!

Back