Warrior to Raptor 350 project

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Damn, dude. I just read all of those pages and I can't believe you were able to make such a transformation! Beautiful bike. One thing I noticed is that whenever you installed the cold air intake, you ditched the custom airbox. That's also a reason I don't like to mod much, if I upgrade in performance parts, there's a chance I'll have to stop using the custom parts of my own. And did you ever get that clutch issue fixed? You can always install a Magura hydraulic clutch.

Damn, dude. I just read all of those pages and I can't believe you were able to make such a transformation! Beautiful bike. One thing I noticed is that whenever you installed the cold air intake, you ditched the custom airbox. That's also a reason I don't like to mod much, if I upgrade in performance parts, there's a chance I'll have to stop using the custom parts of my own. And did you ever get that clutch issue fixed? You can always install a Magura hydraulic clutch.

Thanks for the bike man!
Story is since i was a little kid i develop a passion about modifying, inventing or creating things. I remember that at age of 7. i was in the backyard of my house, there was a tall tree that i used to play climbing it to the top... looking around while in one highest top branches i have the crazy idea that i wanted to be able to ZIP from the tree to the second floor of my parents house at that moment... The tree and the house was about 15-25f apart and the Tree was the same height of a two story house(20f)... So i just get down of that tree, look for a Marine rope that my Dad has and tie an end to one of the strong branches of the tree and other end of the rope to a pole of a tv ANTENNA we used to have in the roof of parents house(lates 80s). Then thinking of how i can ZIP using that ROPE i have just installed, l look at a POLICE TRICYCLE my parents bought me at age of 4 and a CRAZY, WRONG but GREAT idea run into my mind and in run into my dad TOOLS and start dissembling the FRONT WHEEL with the HANDLEBAR of that police tricycle (no, my parents aren't home!!!) about one hour after -BINGO!!!- :slayer: i have the handlebar with the front wheel OUT(was o complete piece). I climb to the same branch of the tree i tie the rope with a wrench and the HANDLEBAR with FRONT WHEEL take out the wheel from the handlebar complete piece... **the plan was to use that PIECE with the HANDLEBAR part upside down so i could grab from there... the TIRE can run above the rope and because the ROPE will RUN between FORK and the TIRE the rope will NOT get out and i will NOT FALL from that 20f in the process... so to make long story short. I was correct! my whole creation works! but with ONE LITTLE FLAW i was not counting on, when i decide to test my creation i jump ZIPPING from the tree to reach the second floor... YES the tire was RUNNING above the ROPE, YES i have a smile, YES i was almost there and then... THE TIRE WENT OF THE ROPE but not out, THE ROPE GET STOCK BETWEEN the TIRE AND THE FORK and YES i was left hanging in the middle of the TALL tree and the 2 stories house 18-20feets height!!!! and my parents where not at home... was to high to jump to the floor without breaking a bone at least and 1 was too scared to make a move!!!:eek:
jajajjajajja!!!!!!! short story, i continue grabbing that handlebar with all my strength available at my age for maybe about 8 to 12min when heard the scream of one other relative of family (ARE YOU CRAZY... WHAT YOU DOING UP THERE!!!) and run to get a ladder to get me back down in one piece......
From that day till today i still the same crazy kid modding and inventing everything im way. lol The friends that know me for a long time have always call me MacGyver and they still do. :tup:

Last edited:
Warrior spare parts

Guys i will post some parts i have here from the Warrior that i will NOT use and i will be selling in ridiculous prices or maybe i will do a RAFFLE for any of you can have this parts ONLY PAYING the shipping. Let today go and check and take apart those parts, take pictures and post they here for you to see.
Stay tune.

::JCDigital::

Spare parts here::

Warrior%20Spare%20Parts_zpscyrhlh9m.jpg

WARRIOR 350:: GAS TANK, DIRECT SHIFTER, NERFBARS, STOCK FOOT PEGS,
REAR SHOCK LINKAGE WITH BANSHEE DOGBONE, REAR HUBS, STOCK SWINGARM, YFZ 450 STOCK MUFFLER (NO BAFFLE), FRONT SKITPLATES(IN PICTURES IS ONLY ONE, I HAVE THE OTHER JUST HAVE TO LOOK FOR IT WELL)

ONLY FOR SALE -
RAPTOR 660 FRONT SHOCKS

NERFBARS ONLY FOR SELL -
Warrior%20NerfBars_zpsweq6fbwx.jpg

Does that yfz450 exhaust bolt up other than making the bracket for mounting it to the subframe?

Does that yfz450 exhaust bolt up other than making the bracket for mounting it to the subframe?

That piece you seeing on the pipe is not to mount it to the frame. jeje
is there for other reason... Man you only will need is to make an EXTENSION for it... Because you can use one of the mounting points in the Warrior frame for the YFZ Exhaust.

YFZ%20450%20Mount%20on%20Warrior_zpsymul4smv.jpg

YFZ%20to%20Warrior%20Pipe%20ext_zpslbrqa2i6.jpg

Thanks for the bike man!
Story is since i was a little kid i develop a passion about modifying, inventing or creating things. I remember that at age of 7. i was in the backyard of my house, there was a tall tree that i used to play climbing it to the top... looking around while in one highest top branches i have the crazy idea that i wanted to be able to ZIP from the tree to the second floor of my parents house at that moment... The tree and the house was about 15-25f apart and the Tree was the same height of a two story house(20f)... So i just get down of that tree, look for a Marine rope that my Dad has and tie an end to one of the strong branches of the tree and other end of the rope to a pole of a tv ANTENNA we used to have in the roof of parents house(lates 80s). Then thinking of how i can ZIP using that ROPE i have just installed, l look at a POLICE TRICYCLE my parents bought me at age of 4 and a CRAZY, WRONG but GREAT idea run into my mind and in run into my dad TOOLS and start dissembling the FRONT WHEEL with the HANDLEBAR of that police tricycle (no, my parents aren't home!!!) about one hour after -BINGO!!!- :slayer: i have the handlebar with the front wheel OUT(was o complete piece). I climb to the same branch of the tree i tie the rope with a wrench and the HANDLEBAR with FRONT WHEEL take out the wheel from the handlebar complete piece... **the plan was to use that PIECE with the HANDLEBAR part upside down so i could grab from there... the TIRE can run above the rope and because the ROPE will RUN between FORK and the TIRE the rope will NOT get out and i will NOT FALL from that 20f in the process... so to make long story short. I was correct! my whole creation works! but with ONE LITTLE FLAW i was not counting on, when i decide to test my creation i jump ZIPPING from the tree to reach the second floor... YES the tire was RUNNING above the ROPE, YES i have a smile, YES i was almost there and then... THE TIRE WENT OF THE ROPE but not out, THE ROPE GET STOCK BETWEEN the TIRE AND THE FORK and YES i was left hanging in the middle of the TALL tree and the 2 stories house 18-20feets height!!!! and my parents where not at home... was to high to jump to the floor without breaking a bone at least and 1 was too scared to make a move!!!:eek:
jajajjajajja!!!!!!! short story, i continue grabbing that handlebar with all my strength available at my age for maybe about 8 to 12min when heard the scream of one other relative of family (ARE YOU CRAZY... WHAT YOU DOING UP THERE!!!) and run to get a ladder to get me back down in one piece......
From that day till today i still the same crazy kid modding and inventing everything im way. lol The friends that know me for a long time have always call me MacGyver and they still do. :tup:
That's a great story, dude! And lol, now I see how you made the Warrior into this!

That's a great story, dude! And lol, now I see how you made the Warrior into this!

Naaa did you really read the whole story, naaa i can't believe that. :tup:
I think was tooo long, BUT TRUE STORY BRO!
LOL if you like this one, maybe you will love when i made a ELECTRIC BONG with a PEPSI bottle an RC Motor with lights and everything powered by a REMOTE CONTROLLER at 15teen... That was crazy....

P.D. The bong was a sensation between my school partners and neighbors...
The coolest part were when using bong at night in a dark places, i can't forgot the smiling faces of my bros lighten by the bong light and the sound of the RC Motor spining!!! LMAO

Naaa did you really read the whole story, naaa i can't believe that. :tup:
I think was tooo long, BUT TRUE STORY BRO!
LOL if you like this one, maybe you will love when i made a ELECTRIC BONG with a PEPSI bottle an RC Motor with lights and everything powered by a REMOTE CONTROLLER at 15teen... That was crazy....
Lol sure it is! If you don't get scared once in a while, you're not being creative enough! And that sounds like quite the project.

P.D. The bong was a sensation between my school partners and neighbors...
The coolest part were when using bong at night in a dark places, i can't forgot the smiling faces of my bros lighten by the bong light and the sound of the RC Motor spining!!! LMAO
Lol bet it sure was a show!

I used a GNC Envoy trunk shock, bottle was removed time ago because it was no longer holding the truck door, but maybe it can hold the light weight of the Seat...
20727207811_13575f7015_c.jpg

This is what i created to hold the Flip Frame to the Frame tube(both sides)...
20727207891_7e6be0b225_z.jpg

There's that 230 seat latch! I used to have one and I loved the latch

Fenders MODS::

Raptor 350 Fenders SHAVED alike YFZr | YFZ Front HOOD | YFZ Radiator SCOOPS & Fenders PIN MOUNTS MOD.

20720157295_d820be0acc_c.jpg

Latest posts

Back