Warrior to Raptor 350 project

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds pissed off!
Also sounds nothing like a 350 lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Buddy this girl sounds PISSED OFF, CRANKY, ANGRY, HUNGRY and in her DAYS ALL TOGETHER... LOL :haha:
I knew y'all will have the same reaction as me when hearing at this!

::JCDigital::
f48ba4f8-0f7a-4e0e-b55e-5a677d8ed4c5_zpsv9jnofpw.jpg

Last edited:
Team 27 youtube channel

They are more VIDEOS to come, stay tune!

f48ba4f8-0f7a-4e0e-b55e-5a677d8ed4c5_zpsv9jnofpw.jpg

Last edited:
Aerial View of Villalba CROSSCOUNTRY Race Track early in the mourning WORCS August 2 2015 Event...
Picture thanks to NOTORIOUS DRAG.

11802743_887499327988757_3880473419291419734_o_zpskp1qssvg.jpg

7:30 AM At this time ATV Riders were arriving.

Intake Manifold Boot Cracking Problem

Since a bought this Warrior i was having trouble with the intake manifold boot cracking by time and LEAKING OCCURRING. I just have replaced 4 BOOT in a short period.:argh:

This is an easy simple way to have NO MORE problems with your boot cracking and leaking and still having the flexibility of the OEM Boot rubber material...
*Adding a Aluminum thin tubing to the Inner boot using Metal (Silver) EPOXY.

e147dce9-c1ad-497d-b3d5-c69f85006ff9_zpsry0vjnhq.jpg

13831245-d70d-4609-a28e-a867ee1ff8b5_zpsfxluqgtv.jpg

Check you motor mounts or if your airbox isnt bolted on it would cause it to crack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, in my case was because i have modified all my intake system in the sake of more hp...
and specially i discovered recently that the Raptor Tank was pushing the carburetor a little down when i seated on machine. I have corrected all those modifications little flaws rising up the Rappy tank half INCH, creating new brackets for the INTAKE and FILTER MOUNT.
Now i decide to MOD the manifold boot also to make this whole setup rock solid strong.

I have tested today and the only thing i have to re-adjust was the Carb FUEL SCREW by 1/4 turn.
By the time everything else works superb.

Thanks!

I will be posting pictures of all my MODS with Individual and Detailed Pictures so everyone can see and take ideas from and have their own ones.
Almost 400 followers!
Thanks for every one following! :tup: :tup:

UPDATE::
This month i will grab an LTR QUADRACER 450 Limited Edition in BLACK WITH GRAPHICS already on it, and i will start a new project with it to make it READY for the upcoming MX Season here. It already have and HMF Pipe, Yoshi Cherry Bomb, NO LID Air Box... everything else is STOCK.
I will still riding Warrior to Velociraptor Build in this XC season so i will keep updating this build with more MODS, PICS and VIDS.

This is::
it a 2008, yesterday i run it and this machine is good and have LOTS of power! needs a clutch urgent but everything else is in good very good shape.

PSX_20150816_215017_zpsozavmghe.jpg

PSX_20150816_215046_zpspmogdoii.jpg

PSX_20150816_215148_zpsjfqqgzy2.jpg

That's got some nice parts on it. Throw some MX tires on it and you're ready to go haha

If you're strictly MX racing it, get a good set of MX tires front and rear and you will have a very good racing machine, even without the bigger piston/cams.

If you're strictly MX racing it, get a good set of MX tires front and rear and you will have a very good racing machine, even without the bigger piston/cams.

Yes man i know, all this things im talking will be on the Project long run, right now the only thing i will put on it as soon as it reaches my hand will be a HINSON Clutch, because he is will give me the Bear Claws 22 and another pair of MAXXIS 20's.
Two Pair of tires, Hiper Rims, Flexx handlebar, Dual Throttle, HMF Pipe, Cherry Bomb and Good Filter for 2,200:eek:, i think is a great Deal on it... i just can't pass on this.

Maybe this will be the KIT i will used for it, ONLY adding -TEAM 27- on they and my Rider #27 in RED. Im not completely sure on this yet.

What do you think im not sure...

_57_zpsr0qaao7v.jpg

Latest posts

Back