Warrior to Raptor 350 project

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5abd45d29c40ca75b37bf7b2b62dc0e9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Yesterday my cousin brought me here a used Yoshimura Pipe taken out from a RMZ 250 4stroke. I will install it today, i will rejet and adjust air/fuel screw and let you know. *PIC ABOVE IS WITH YFZ 450 MUFFLER

I have in hands the money for either one of these::
-VM 38 Carb
or
-New Camshaft

*I have Wiseco 11:1 ready to be install...

If better option is a new cam, which would be the way to go?
HOTCAM Stage 1
HOTCAM Stage 2
MEGACYCLE
WEB CAM .430

If you get the megacycle or webcam, then you will need stiffer valve springs as well. If you only have enough money for a camshaft, get the stage 1 hotcam. If you decide on the vm38 carb, you're going to want a larger intake setup as well to help it breath. Both the cam and carb are good upgrades, and you'll see improvements with both.

If you get the megacycle or webcam, then you will need stiffer valve springs as well. If you only have enough money for a camshaft, get the stage 1 hotcam. If you decide on the vm38 carb, you're going to want a larger intake setup as well to help it breath. Both the cam and carb are good upgrades, and you'll see improvements with both.

Thanks for a quick reply as always my friend.
Where i can take a look at the valve springs?
any link to...

I believe the kibblewhite springs are the stiffer kind. I want to say that megacycle also sells valve springs, but I'm not sure. Hopefully someone else can chime in here and give you some definite answers

uploadfromtaptalk1434256157159.jpgGetting my bike ready for the summer CROSS COUNTRY Season here in PR

TODAY::Installing KFX-450 front shocks -i grab a ridiculous offer that i could not deny!!! -*I WILL BE SELLING A PAIR OF Raptor 660 front shocks. PM for details and pictures.

Last edited:
That looks like it sits much better. Does look like you have too much negative camber though.

Yes i know... today i bought a set of +2 +1 400ex A-ARMS in a awesome price.
So i will be selling this ARMS too. And obviously i will get rid of my front SPACERS!
*I Don't want to Lose a Wheel in the middle of the EVENT.

Remember that frame have no ENGINE installed in that picture so shocks are fully uncompressed!

Back