warrior starter help!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I would bones but i just seen that you live in canada so im sure shipping would be a little more than i thought.lol

Yeah, it's a great show. Don't get to watch it often, but it is really good. Very good cast. I haven't been to fond of Zach's replacements though. Mr. Nigel Murry I think has been the best, with the black guy a close second. I never liked the blonde guy that shacked up with Angela. One thing is for certain, that show has 4 of the hottest women on tv!

For a 2nd there I thought my eyes where playing tricks on me, until I watched that oil smudge. That clinched it. Just glad that I could help. If I were you I'd try taking your starter apart and see what is going on in there. It obvious works, just have to figure out why it's turning the wrong way. About the only thing it could be is the brushes or the brush plate. May just be a quick fix.

i thought your eyes were playing tricks on you to ... but i guess it was mine ..lol.. but i was watching it on a phone

i watch bones on tvlinks

Oh much better show on the computer. lol. My dad picked up on it right away, after hearing me talk about it. Every now and then you have to look outside the obvious. What is it the squinks say on bones?, don't jump to conclusions or something like that.

Back