Warrior Frame up Build

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That header is painted with 1430 degrees F rated ceramic paint that I cured in my dad's oven at 300C for 2 hours (SHHH!) LOL so don't worry man
the pullstart on the stator is off a moto 4 lol that I got for free (it's gonna be painted too) I was just using it to turn over the engine while I was timing it and torquing the new cam sprocket bolt (43 ft/lbs) Not wanting that thing to come loose

lookin good! and what all did you have done to your engine, nice year warrior too lol you have some newer rear plastics on there

painted plastics.
SO for engine mods:
megacycle .415 / .395 Billet cam
Kibblewhite HD kalve springs with titanium retainers and steel keepers and base washers
Powroll intake and exhaust valves
Really light costom exhaust porting, mostly smothing
10.5:1 JE big bore piston (366cc)
thinner cometic base gasket
cometic engine gaskets all around
ground weld on exhaust manifold
oil cooler
K&N filter

Lookin real good,I,ve never had any luck with high temp paint on the headpipe.

I painted the headers and downpipe on my chevy K1500 with this paint and it's holding up pretty good after a year. it's specifically designed for this stuff

@yammirider, its just that theres the two holes on the bottom of the fender, 90's only had one

umm, are you sure? because I'm pretty sure from at least 90-04 they all had the 2 bolt holes for the plastic heel guards

Yeah they did. All rear fenders are all the same. Fronts too. Just the hood changed up from 1st gen to 2nd gen. The maier plastics I cont think come with any hole drilled in them, you have to do them yourself.

sorry this is a bit later but ok, i saw the fish, i thought they didnt use heelgurds and the two hole pegs till 93 when they swithced to round headlights, my bad. but i must have rear fenders and footpegs from an 89, god only knows what year parts are on my quad, ive narrowed it down to 89,91, and 95 so far

umm, they're still the same hawkster... They will still have 2 holes on each side for the heel guards

Guys she's running!!!!! I took it out for a rip, then got fined byt he cops. The one time I actually take it out around my place (and I live in the country too) such bad luck.
Power difference has retardedly increased. Surprised the hell out of me. It needs a tune. Runs lean at 1/2 throttle and I didn't even go as far as checking full. My clutch slips now. I think I'm going to have to do the extra plate mod, cuz I already have heavy duty springs. This cam hits HARD at mid RPMs. I love it! I'm having my flush mount stems installed as I speak

That's a K&N though Deadlast :S
Yeah I'll get some finals soon. I need to find a spot where someone won't call the cops on me. It is a lot louder after these upgrades than before. Even the intake makes more noise. I have all the front plastics off. Only the tank for now. Gonna need to adjust the valves after this tank and I'm gonna need to keep taking the tank off to rejet too. I have a 157 main. WAY lean. Have to figure out where my new headlights are going too. I could show you a pic, but it's missing nose plastic, tank plastic, front fenders, lights, bumper, and rear skid plate. And I want a black seat cover.... pic anyways? lol

that the stock airbox, he just had to mod it to work with the banshee rear shock he is running.

don't know what the hell happened to this guy. must of got lost in the site transfer.

Latest posts

Back