Warrior Frame up Build

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yammirider

Reaction score
So This is my warrior build. I'm gonna post progress pics and keep you guys updated and maybe ask a question or two (and maybe have an input or two LOL)

This thing was completely stock when I got it (see first pic). Needed a lot of things (which you're probably going to find out by the huge list of stuff).

Engine

10.5:1 85mm JE piston big bore kit with Cometic head gasket.
Megacycle 252-x2 cam
Kibblewhite Spring kit
Valve seals
SS valves from Powroll
Big bear oil cooler adapter with HAYDEN cooler
Pipe? (fmf powercore I'm looking at... not insanely loud)
ground the weld a bit on the exhaust manifold
extra steel plate in clutch
cam chain???
Going to do all the leaking oil seals in the engine too
K&N replacement filter

Chasis

Chain slider and guides
both front wheel bearings and seals
carrier bearings
swing arm bearings
Galfer front +2 brake lines (for the future extended A arms :D)
New tires all around
Banshee rear shock (finally something to replace that blown stocker I've been running for a year)
new rear brake padslower steering bearing
chain and sprockets

cosmetics.... idk I have some pretty beat up fenders by the previouse owner (they are still the original fenders from 1990)
still have a ways to go before I have to think about that

Anyways I probably forgot to mention a ton of things.
feel free to leave comments and suggestions

IMG_1847Small.jpg

IMG_2419Small.jpg

IMG_2432Small.jpg

IMG_2489Small.jpg

IMG_2469Small.jpg

IMG_2492Small2.jpg

IMG_2494Small.jpg

IMG_2497Small.jpg

IMG_2498Small.jpg

IMG_2503Small.jpg

IMG_2504Small.jpg

IMG_2511Small.jpg

IMG_2518Small.jpg

IMG_2479Small.jpg

IMG_2513Small.jpg

IMG_2482Small.jpg

Frame is going to be gloss black, so 3 coats of that, then 2 clear coats

I've heard HMF pipes before though on other bikes. ******* loud! The louder I am the more places I can't ride

and what's up with everyone trying to sell gasman's plastics on this site! hahaha. I think I'm going to actually paint mine but with the same color so that in the case that it does scratch, it won't really show

should make an awesome machine once you get finished. i want a set of those ac nerf's on my warrior. by the way this warrior looks familiar. have i seen it on youtube?

Awesome mang! New parts are always fun, that why I continue to buy them. Hahahah.

yeah those are wanda rears with stock dunlop baldies in the front for extra non-existant breaking power LOL
I'n the second vid you can see my full set of brand new tires. It worked WAY better with new tires so I decided to strip down and have fun bulding a machine that I'm really gonna like.

Check out how fucked my stock rear shock is in both vids too

oh sorry Simon, Yeah my new ones are wanda. I really like then so far. I guess after my build I'll get to see how fast they wear, but for 230 bucks for a full set of tires I don't think I can go wrong

i have the same ones on the back and they are cheap and amazing in all kind of terrain! i recommend for other riders to try them ;)

cool, thought that was your warrior. and yes that stock rear shock was beat. bet you'll love that banshee rear though.

HAHA kay, think of a shock without any oil whatsoever.... that was mine... just a spring hahaha
good eye though blkblzr01

UPDATES! :D

I am LOVING this color. Paint is very durable even after 1 hour of drying.

IMG_2525Small.jpg

IMG_2527Small.jpg

IMG_2548Small.jpg

IMG_2552Small.jpg

maybe it's time for a new skid plate too huh? This is why I love my brother so much (I hid the key from then on after that one)

IMG_2519Small.jpg

i love that deep red. if i ever have to tear my warrior down, thats the color i'd do my entire frame. oh, and it looks like you stole my skid plate.

Latest posts

Back