warrior direct shifter

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I prefer this look better though.
DSCF0686_zpsd0eaf758.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

does anyone know if this shifter works on the wolverine as well?

This is the old set up I was using when I still had the pull start on mine. It is a steel banshee shifter bent to fit, cut and welded back together for proper width and comfort. I have since removed the pull start and added a 2010 yzf 250 shifter. I have this shee shifter just laying on my bench if anyone wants it.
DSCF0659_zps36f0e808.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Wouldn't mind taking that off your bench!

@savage24x, You pay shipping, $5.50, and its yours. Its not pretty but it works. Pm me if you want it.

@frit91 I'll let you know later today, was having shifting problems with the 88 in my yard, still unsure if I need a direct. Thanks frit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If the heims on the stock linkage are worn in any way id go with a direct shifter. Ive missed so many shift's with the stock worn out linkage untill i went with a yz80/250 shifter

Surprised that no one has mentioned the IMS shifter. Got one for Christmas and feels great. Also is dark so blends in well unlike the shiny stocker or MSR. Also love the more jagged look of it compared to the rounded look of the others.

Latest posts

Back