warrior direct shifter

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that when he moves his shifter, his motor moves as well, and he's asking if he needs to tighten his motor mounts or if it's a bigger issue than that.

I think that when he moves his shifter, his motor moves as well, and he's asking if he needs to tighten his motor mounts or if it's a bigger issue than that.

Exactly what I meant. This damn iPhone sucks types what it wants. So the answer. Do I need to look into motor mounts being loose

4... 2 in back ... one front ... and one top on the head ( i bet 5 bucks that one is broke)

4... 2 in back ... one front ... and one top on the head ( i bet 5 bucks that one is broke)
one on the top of the head appears to be loose i can get my fingers on it am twist it freely.an while pushing gear selector i can feel the shifing of the motor from that area.. i really dread removing the plastics to tighten this..

Received mine in the mail today. Hopefully get it put on tomorrow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

one on the top of the head appears to be loose i can get my fingers on it am twist it freely.an while pushing gear selector i can feel the shifing of the motor from that area.. i really dread removing the plastics to tighten this..

Oh noes! Dude I don't think it's that hard. Just use a screw gun for removal!

Put my new shifter on and Lovin it! Put it a little higher than the stock shifter cause I thought it was to low.

If you don't have one, get one. It's well worth it.

glad we didnt bet.. top mount was broken. gonna weld a washer to the end. will this be a good easy ix

Latest posts

Back