• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Various parts DIRT CHEAP and OBO offers.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well the 87 and 88 carriers dont have the 2 big spacers between the mounting flanges. and i know the 87 swingers are an inch longer than any other year...

Yea I have an 87 or 88 swinger on my 01 frame. I gotta find a 87 or 88 because everything is different, brakes, sprockets carrier. Ugh Gotta hit up ebay.

The DG is sold. The PRM can be seen here.
GetInline-1.jpg

Crap parts and a crappy camera. I'll take any offer on what I have left. Few buck and shipping and there yours. I'll deff. beat any ebay price. Not tryin to puss any of this stuff on yah guys, jut lettin yah know its here if yah ever need it.

Will those swing arms work with a 87 or 88 carrier? My swinger is rusted out and cracked.

dunno if this helps at all but i've got an 88 bike with an '03 swingarm and everything bolted right up on mine. haven't had any problems with it and it's been a year so far.:tup:

dunno if this helps at all but i've got an 88 bike with an '03 swingarm and everything bolted right up on mine. haven't had any problems with it and it's been a year so far.:tup:

But did you use the entire swing arm carrier and all? I know that will work but you can use a 89+ swinger with an 87 or 88 carrier and brake hub. I ended up getting an entire swinger and brake set up from black42, just didn't pick it up yet lol.

everything listed I do have. Sellin that stabilizer because it wasn't strong enough for me on my quad. $35 shipped.

Have the handlebars and steering stabilizer already been sold?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back