• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Various parts DIRT CHEAP and OBO offers.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm think $20 a piece for each rim and tire. (so $80 total) Tread is still good on the tires, gotta see if they hold air.

$120 for the head and jug with all covers. (look on ebay for a better BIN price then that) I will do $250 for the whole complete engine.

I'm Always open to offers guys. I can wheel and deal.

dang thats a good price on that engine, but i just bought a complete bottom end and just want a cylinder head, dont need one just want so i can completely have it together before i tear the other engine out. why was this engine torn apart?

why was this engine torn apart?

Dunno. Kid I bought it all off of didnt know much, just he got one and a bunch of parts when he bought it all. I'm guessing the rod bearing needs replaces. But the case side on this bottom end are all in tack! I thin I'm gunna slap it all back together and put it up on craigslist and play the dummy.

UPDATED PICS AND LIST WITH PRICES. CHEAP PRICES!!!!

PC040614.jpg

PC040613.jpg

PC040612.jpg

PC040611.jpg

Seat - $30
2 Tank covers - (white/Purple painted black) - $10ea
3 Gas tanks - 1 w/o petcock - $10ea ($8 w/o petcock)
Generator/Stator cover - $15
5 F wheel hubs - $5ea
L/R spindle - $5ea
L foot peg - $4
Stator - $10
Handle bar - $15
Stator wire plate - $2
Cam tensioner - $5
Magura hydraulic clutch - $50
Plastic generator cover - $10
2 dog bones - $15ea
axle (bent) with carrier, disk and sprocket hub - $40
2 air boxes - 1 w/ lid - $10ea
Jug w/ piston and rings - $80
Header bolts - $15
Clutch basket – 1 for parts - $40
Clutch plates - $20 for all
Cam sprocket - $5
Plastic chain cover - $2
Starter gear - $10
Rear light brackets - $4
4 stem blocks - $4ea
Cam cover - $5
R rear fender bracket - $5
Throttle lever - $5
Rear brake reservoir cap - $2
2 stems (bent) - $10
Plastic handlebar clamp cover - $5

yupp, tonight. I found some cheaper ones one Fleebay. I'll sell it for $70 shipped.

Pics.

1497485419_photobucket_121187_.jpg

1497485419_photobucket_121186_.jpg

1497485419_photobucket_121185_.jpg

1497485419_photobucket_121184_.jpg

These pics suck BTW. Its actually not that bad. Hone and some new rings and I'd run it!

im interested in the axle carrier, is it in usable condition? dont care about the bearings or anything, i just need a good carrier because my caliper mount snapped off.

shoot me an email kkohlepp @ hotmail . com take out the spaces obviously. let me know what you can do price wise shipped to 07080

Yupp. I think I may have two carriers actually. Lemme look tonight. $40 shipped good for you?

Latest posts

Back