• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Various parts DIRT CHEAP and OBO offers.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I still have the handlebars and I'll take $13 total for the hood. I update this list as soon as possable so no need to ask if I still have stuff or not.
If its listed, I have it.

Im in need of a rear disc, if the deal falls throught let me know.Thanks :tup:

anything wrong with the tether. If not Ill take that and the carb tube clamps

Nope, took it off my quad and it worked fine last time I used it. I had to cut it because my new flexxbars and it wasn't long enough to splice back into where I want on my harness. If you making a fresh splice, it'll be fine.

I'm getting a bunch of new parts today, I'll add to the list once I get it all straightened out.

New pics added to the 1st post. I still have to set prices, but if you want anything. lemme know. I'll beat any ebay price.

New parts are, set of ITP Holeshots (21") on Douglas Blue Label rims. Complete engine, un-assembeled but all the parts are there (Stator is a 2001). Shocks, axle and carrier. Front white plastics, gray rear. (I will clan the green off them) Nice seat (three minor tears, foam is good). 88 or 89 frame. The A-arms are off a 300ex and there junk, unless someone really wants them.

i might be interested in the battery does it hold a charge fine?

yupp, it did up until I got a new one. had money burnin a hole in my pocket.

I'll take the battery for $10 pick up and do you have an 87 key and ignition?

no 87 key or ignition. Come get the bat whenever. I get home weekday round 7.

how much would you want for that complete cylinder head? if you would had had this engine last week id talk to ya bout the whole thing

Latest posts

Back