Trailer w/ tool box

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[quote:jxu4i38c]dude if your stupid enough to take this **** so seriously you can drop my info off of their but i and everyone else on this site will know that you are and ethug and take the internet too seriously.

Stupidity.jpg

and u smell bad how about some of this
banned2.jpg

ban_him.jpg

I thought that info was outdated? now you are saying it's correct? Good.

Enragement to follow.

IBIhaveparent'sworkinfobytuesday.[/quote:jxu4i38c]

Where axactly did i say that this info was correct? yes my email address is correct, and the street name, but not the postal code or street number, so good luck, storydeusche.

[quote:spz2k06v]

I thought that info was outdated? now you are saying it's correct? Good.

Enragement to follow.

IBIhaveparent'sworkinfobytuesday.

Where axactly did i say that this info was correct? yes my email address is correct, and the street name, but not the postal code or street number, so good luck, storydeusche.[/quote:spz2k06v]

You need to learn to STFU when you can.

Thank you for verifying that info for me.

Now, lets see just who we can find in the innerweb...

It's getting hard to understand you, dunce, pull it out of your mouth while you type. I didn't say you were envious of the trailer (though you might be), but you are jealous of his popularity. Pelphrey will offer any help that he can and is always respectful which makes everyone like him. You, on the other hand, do nothing but belittle people and force them to dislike you. Learn some grace and respect, man. Nobody will listen to you until you do.

It's getting hard to understand you, dunce, pull it out of your mouth while you type. I didn't say you were envious of the trailer (though you might be), but you are jealous of his popularity. Pelphrey will offer any help that he can and is always respectful which makes everyone like him. You, on the other hand, do nothing but belittle people and force them to dislike you. Learn some grace and respect, man. Nobody will listen to you until you do.

Hmmmm..A little Transgender thing going on?
something you would like to tell us?

care to explain why you are female here?

^^what he said

woooo gj u want another cookie?

So, tell us. Did mommy and daddy buy all that stuff in your sig?

Seeing as you are 17, I'd assume yes.

[quote:g8wf7zxq]woooo gj u want another cookie?

Seeing as you are 17, I'd assume yes.[/quote:g8wf7zxq]

i dont think so, its crazy how much younger people make...mine either, for the most part it was me, but my dad (2xtreme) helped me if i had a short in money

Why would you assume that??

My son is 14 and well on his way to a similar list.

Financed by Daddy I'd assume.

Tell me again, where does a 14, or 17 y/o come up with the 4-5K needed to buy a quad, and all the bling ****?

[quote:wyz9iqlm]

Seeing as you are 17, I'd assume yes.

i dont think so, its crazy how much younger people make...mine either, for the most part it was me, but my dad (2xtreme) helped me if i had a short in money[/quote:wyz9iqlm]

Should you be using the school computers for working, and not surfing the innerweb?

[quote:gjhccglf]woooo gj u want another cookie?

Seeing as you are 17, I'd assume yes.[/quote:gjhccglf]

actually, i have a part time job and i go to school, i bought the quad myself, paying $150 a month, but my dad did finance it, and i got most of the stuff for it from my parents, yes, i bought probably close to half of the stuff for it and they the other half.

seeing as u are 31 and are arguing with all of us, do you still live with mommy and daddy? I'd assume yes.

Hey DICKLIPS!

Not financed by Daddy. If you did anything on here other than start **** you'd know the story. He and I split the quad payment. He has paid for the majority of the parts.

Where does he get the money? He babysits 3 days a week and works with a contractor ont he weekends.

And how many days off did you spend at school? His school is only open for exams and his are done.

So STFU or MTFO.

Back