Trailer w/ tool box

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pelphrey

Reaction score
Trailer with tool box I got today for $130

TrailerToolBox2.jpg

TrailerToolBox.jpg

TrailerSide.jpg

TrailerFront2.jpg

TrailerFront.jpg

TrailerEndPost.jpg

TrailerBack.jpg

Looks like you paid 100 too much.

Rusty booger welds, no suspension, and what is that? a Chevy rear end?

You would have been better off with a $150 HF foldaway.

I never said I wasn't going to put any work into it. And why the **** do I need a suspension? In my own opinion those foldaway trailers are ****.

I think I got a good deal. My alarm on my blazer can connect to any trailer and will go off when unplugged or moved. I got a tool box to keep tools/gear/clothes/anything in.

The wheels won't be white for long. Once done this trailer will look totally different trust me.

great deal, i wish i could find something like that. As long as it gets the quad from point a to b, that's all that really matters

looks like you got a good deal.. our trailer can hold 2 quads and we just got it redone with steel mesh instead of wood..

nice trailer.

this guy knows what he's talking about, you probably could have built a better one yourself,

[quote:xkqrw811]Looks like you paid 100 too much.

I never said I wasn't going to put any work into it. And why the **** do I need a suspension? In my own opinion those foldaway trailers are ****.

I think I got a good deal. My alarm on my blazer can connect to any trailer and will go off when unplugged or moved. I got a tool box to keep tools/gear/clothes/anything in.

The wheels won't be white for long. Once done this trailer will look totally different trust me.

[/quote:xkqrw811]

1. No lights
2. Truck rear ends are a BITCH to maintain in a trailer
3. When that thing starts swapping at 50 MPH due to lack of suspension, you'll understand why you paid too much.
4. Wheels look to be too far back on the deck, causing the balance to be off.

EDIT: Oh, and FYI I put a 750 LB hot tub on a HF foldaway, and drove it 20 miles in the city home.....On the 250LB rated trailer. 3X overloaded, and never bottomed, or started swaying.

dude its not like hes taking this trailer across the country or anything so quit bashing him over it. and good for you on overloading your little trailer, do you want a cookie now??

oh and no lights, big deal.

dude its not like hes taking this trailer across the country or anything so quit bashing him over it. and good for you on overloading your little trailer, do you want a cookie now??

oh and no lights, big deal.
Is he driving it on the roads?

If so, tho points addressed are BIG deals. Ever see a trailer start wagging the dog? Or to put it so you can understand, Start swapping side to side so violently that it affects the towing vehicle? Ever see what happens to a vehicle that starts swapping at 45 mph?

If he's lucky, it'll just flip the trailer on it's side, smashing the **** out of whatever is on it, and wrenching the ball, and usually hitch off of the tow vehicle.

If unlucky, he'll lose control of the vehicle, and smash head on into a bridge abutment.

As for no lights, well, that's another 35 bucks he'll spend to get it legal........assuming that his local DMV will even REGISTER a homebuilt trailer without paperwork, or recipts for materials.

when a new 4X6 utility trailer goes for 400 bucks, and a used landscape trailer can be had for 2-400, why not buy something that won't snap in half? Or beat the **** out of whatever he puts on it?

You can call me a noob all you want.

Does not change the fact that everyone on here is sucking his dick for a POS $25 Craigslist trailer, he paid $130 for.

Booger welds, no suspension, Truck rear end, no fenders, no lights, jack looks shakey, and it looks like there are bedframes holding the deck on.

I'm glad I'll never see that on the road in NY.

I'm glad I'll never see that on the road in NY.

Probably not, since he lives in KENTUCKY!

Nothing like ruffling feathers as soon as you join a board... ::)

Would YOU want to be behind that trailer loaded on the NYS thruway?

Didn't think so.

StoryDude1 is good ****, not afraid to jump in and stir **** up, just like somebody i know

<-------
this guy!

he makes some very valid points too, that rickety old contraption is bound to hurt somebody

I could REALLY stir **** up.....But I don't think people will be too receptive to Work Phone numbers, and mommy's address being posted. Plus, any picture you've posted EVER on the innerweb.

But I digress.

That trailer is just dangerous. Flat out. He wants to repair it, and make it roadworthy, so be it.

He'll be dollars behind when he's done.

Would YOU want to be behind that trailer loaded on the NYS thruway?

Didn't think so.

As a rule I don't stay behind anybody on the NYS Tway, trailer or not.

i see its rocken the magwheels :cool: nice traler cant wait to see whaat it will look like when done i did that to my traler i got with my old xr250r

Latest posts

Back