Trailer w/ tool box

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
one extra strap should hold the steering and it wont fill up with water ,cause you have to flip the trailer upside down on top of quad ( yes this will require flipping the tounge over ) and that way if trailer flips over you dont have to stop cause it will still be on wheels......you guys act like i just made this up ... many years of research have gone into these methods :-X

than what is the point of a trailer

well you just cant hook a rope to your car that would be silly !!!!!!!!!!! you have to have a trailer , and it keeps your quad out of the elements and has built in rollover protection ..... i wish i knew how to post up microsoft paint pics ... i drew a pic of how it should look when properly hooked up ..dont want anyone getting hurt ;)

Well I wasn't even going to buy this trailer. But I want to drive my blazer to my local (10 minute drive) riding spot. Got tired of taking the dodge that works somewhat, and only has bright lights since I haven't been able to fix the switch yet. This trailer I bought is for temp use. I will eventually buy a 16 foot trailer so haul many quads, but by then I will have a truck too.

O.K. I love to show off my trailer-all alum with torsion axle-weighs 300 lbs can carry 1750 lbs-just big enough for 2 quads-$1600,It has tiedowns that slide(I added the toolbox)I recommend THIS type of trailer with the torsion axles because it does not bounce or sway at all-even at 80 mph
trucktrailer.jpg

Thats a sweet trailer, JC.

I've got access to several big trailers. One of my Dad's trailers will haul at least 8 quads and he has two more that will carry 3 or 4 each, but I hated to take those when I was just carrying one quad or maybe mine and my son's...lol...looked like a waste of a trailer with just two on em!

KILL THE N00B!

lol

i would post pics of my trailer but i dont want to make everyone feel bad... its a 51 foot tandom stepdeck, you know, it can haul 45, 000 pds of quads :)

Yeah today I looked in the paper and there was a 16 foot trailer for sale...Too bad the guy wants 900 for it.

Sorry you live so far away Pelphrey, I seen one around 16' dual axle for $150. Needs new bed and tires and is near Atlanta. I may have to make the trip if they still have it in a couple of weeks.

I would jump on that for sure. I got plenty of people who work in the "metal" field. It would be easy to put a metal floor on it. And tires..well you can get them cheap anywhere...

I know. I can get the metal and tack it on without a problem. Needs sanding and painting but he said the tires are OK for transport home and I think he said the lights work. I don't really need it but would like to make a project of it and then sell it.

storydude1 i think im starting to like you. you pissed ppl off real easy and you didnt even sweat.. just by have some computer skills and trailer wisdom... you ethug hhhhaa chiiit lol and i do see your point with the trailer... spend x amout of money on your quad then find a cheap trailer and trust it... not mr ive seen my dads polaris fall off in the middle of a main road... anout **** my pants..

Thank you..Thank you.....:)

I'll be here all week! Be sure to try the Veal!

Latest posts

Back