TORQ pipe need feedback

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
30B527AE-1B49-4DDF-8C0C-792C8A2A8BAA-10793-00000634B425F9A5_zps0fde0f11.jpg

Any thoughts on the camo look?

maybe if the plastics were camo or a camo using the colors of the bike Black,red,white or silver might look good idk?

you should try to make one like the fmf mega bomb

got my new TM designworks bearing chain roller today way better love it! and my yfz450 caliper should be here Monday

got my new TM designworks bearing chain roller today way better love it! and my yfz450 caliper should be here Monday

damn dude your going elite status!! hahaha then your going to leave us little guys and not talk to us anymore!!! lol

damn dude your going elite status!! hahaha then your going to leave us little guys and not talk to us anymore!!! lol

You should see the amount of parts I have waiting for my build! I have enough to make a small swap meet! Lol.

Nah that will never happen I promise:tup:and I'm a long way's away from ELITE status anyway. I just have a lot of add-ons for looks an function

Latest posts

Back