TORQ pipe need feedback

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
in the process of installing the first prototype TORQ header here on the 02 in the next hour!!

thats what i'm saying!!! although he was putting on the sick ass skids Sparky did up for him and i must say they are bad ******* ass!!!!!

TORQ header is on and ready for it's maiden voyage will have my input on it sometime tomorrow STAY TUNED!!!

well ok when I get her out to my nephews tonight I'll take a rip in the field and give you guys my honest opinion on it SO STAY UP IF YOU WANT TO KNOW IF IT's WORTH IT!!

The Scoop!!

Love the tone sounds way throatier
as for power wow! it is definitely a noticeable power increase and after going through the gears across the field she blew the lower chain roller right off the post so I give it 2 thumbs up
and this is the smaller prototype can't wait for the big boy!
great work sparky! love it

1st 2nd and 3rd gear are very torqy

Gotta go to the yammy dealer in morning and get a new roller so I can get more than 1 300 yard run with her lol

I think the torque from the motor pulled the chain tighter than normal a blew the lower roller off just proof the pipe is working lol

well I just took a 40 mile trail ride on sunday with her and had no issues and the first run out with the new pipe last night and she blows off within 150 yards

im interested, and can go without my pipe for a week or two, let me know if you settled on a price and all.

I have a helmet cam coming Friday(maxing out all my credit accounts before I file chapter 7) so will be able to post some video of some drag runs for you guys! might have to throw my Holeshots on the rear so she grabs instead of spinning with these pos RAZR's

I have a helmet cam coming Friday(maxing out all my credit accounts before I file chapter 7) so will be able to post some video of some drag runs for you guys! might have to throw my Holeshots on the rear so she grabs instead of spinning with these pos RAZR's

if your serious about the chapter 7 you should know that any purchases within 6 months dont get cleared, i know i went thru it all :eek:

Back