TORQ pipe need feedback

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW the new bigger Torq pipe with the flange weld ground out is well worth it!
lots more power!! gotta swap out the RAZR's for my ITP Holeshots cause the RAZR's break loose on the blacktop! They can't get no! Traction! lmfao!!!

AWESOME PIPE Josh! Well worth it and more! imo

2012-10-23151906.jpg

2012-10-23151936.jpg

Last edited:
Wait on sending it. I go back to work in a few days. I'll be back around December 1sst.
I'll try to get a few built up for a core type exchhange system.

$30+shipping from 63456
If you send me a head pipe in return.

$30+shipping to you and shipping back when I send your pipe back to you finished. If you must have your particular pipe done.

I know kind of confusing.
Basically I need a pipe in return for mine. I can't sell them outright.

If you want one and don't want to be without a pipe while one is being made, I'll send one of mine. Then you can either keep it and send me a stock pipe.
Or use it until yours is done.
The second option has more shipping.

I'm not making a killing on these things at this price.
They take a while to fab up. I have to cut them, remove my pipe, fit this one, tack it, pull it off, put mine back on, weld it up, then grind out the factory weld.

Im still trying to find one for mine. I dont want to have my ceramic chrome one done since it would be a waste.

nope! I tried to get him on but he refuses to no clue why?

he just rebuilt the top end with a .040 over wiseco piston kit it has a +2 Durablue axle and possibly a s1hc haven't pulled it out to verify
he paid $600 for it a year ago and it came with the brand new pirelli front tires that are on it now still wrapped in the packaging he just installed them this spring

Last edited:
if sparky bought pipes and sold them outright the price would be about 80 shipped right? i could do that, i wanna see if this one flows better then my FMF

I could, but here is my delima. I don't want to sell a product, I would rather sell the service. I don't want to mess with the powerbomb product. Kind of a grey area. I would rather have a few built ready to ship out, in exchange for a good replacement pipe that I can mod.
Hopefully MS_Warrior will post a review tonight. I'm sure Yamahauler liked it. At $30 its rather cheap.
I know you guys don't want to be without your bikes for a week, that's why I thought the exchange would work.

well it would... but i managed to blow my stock one apart and cant do a exchange...

maybe we could work something out in the future? BTW you coming to hatfield?

I'm not sure if I'm home then. But I might.
I'm sure we can work something out. I only have the one off my bike ready right now. When I get back I'll build some more.
I'm on my way back to Brazil right now.

this would wined up costing me as much as a PB header... shipping from canada isnt cheap and i dont want to have to pay it twice

Latest posts

Back