timber wolf

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trailboss.. The trailblazer is the sportier 2x4 one.

The older polaris are better then the new ones imo.. The newer ones are made cheap..

Nothin is more reliable then a jap bike so I say go for the trade lol

I'd keep the 4x4 personally. i had a timberwolf, sucked. got stuck everywhere. 250 2x4 is chit.

older polaris sucks balls... i love the sportsman series polaris. i always wanted a 4wd timber wolf on a small set of gorilla silver backs or mud gators :p

The moto 4s are about as bulletproof as they come lol besides general maintenance stuff there will probaly be nothin that never needs replaced lol I got a yfm100 moto4 champ that is an 87 and the only thing it needs is tires a battery and the carb cleaned lol and it even pulls wheelies with me on it

Goin to look at the timberwolf in a few hrs. Just had the Polaris out doin four wheel drive doughnuts one last time. Wish me luck that I come home with another Yamaha in my truck!!!@

94 timberwolf 250. Thing is so friggen clean! Runs amazing, motor sounds like a sewing machine its so quiet. A bit faded and the seats ugly but its perfect for the wife

Cool dude! I would have done the same thing. Great little bike. Put some at489's on the rear and she will still roll really good, while getting through most of the thick ****. You can probably still find a winch mount for it, toss a 1500 or 2k unit on it and call it a day. Btw, get some beartracker front disc brakes and ditch the stock drums. Just don't swap on a beartracker carb and you'll be good.

Its a very faded red. Its a 2x4. Wife doesn't need a 4x4. I think I can get the plastics to buff out. Ill have her pick out some fabric so I can make a seat cover for it

Latest posts

Back