timber wolf

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good call! Changed it, updated the info on the dirty Dutchman as well

Last edited:
you can remove the fading by LIGHTLY running a heat gun over it. should also take out the small scratches!

yea it works awesome but if ya hold it in one spot too long it will ruin your plastic so be careful!

Just another reason why I like my white plastics. Don't really fade. I need to get some really fine grit sand paper so I can finish the wet sanding I started back in May.

I already did all the fenders, just need to finish sanding them and all will be good. I really don't want to, and could let them go. But, the dirt sticks in them a little with the more course scratches in them.

im gunna jack this tread for a min cause i dont feel like making a new one. does anyone know how to take duplicolor bedliner off plastic fenders? some dumbass decided that spilling that stuff on my blaster fenders was cool!

You can try scrapping it off with a razor. Maybe some brakeclean or wax and grease remover will loosen it. Heat gun will probably work best to loosen it.

Ill have to try the heat gun trick. There kinda ugly right now and I want it to at least look good if the wife is gonna ride it!

Back