timber wolf

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMAG0090_zps00b5007a.jpg
[/IMG]

Thanks! Yea she likes it. Its a much better size for her to ride. She's really short and the Polaris was to big. Plus as she puts it " no more smelly smoke"!

Good looking little bike, man. Get on ebay or denniskirk and get some racks for it. Great little bikes, only pain in the ass thing is that reverse lever set up...

This is the reverse lever. You have to reach over the tank with your right hand to engage it, while you hold the clutch in. That, or, hold the clutch with you right hand, and engage the lever with your left.

62877662.jpg

Correct me if I'm wrong, but did someone cut the bottom of the fenders off of your timberwolf? The 'wolves I've seen extend farther down than that.

Looks like there is another piece that's supposed to go on the bottom. Must have been removed

I thought those looked familiar! That's kinda cool. Wonder what else I'm not seeing that's been changed?

I'm pretty sure all of the 2wd t-wolves had the Blaster style hubs on the front.

I was just looking online and it looks like your right. The 2wd ones had that style and the 4wd ones had the other

Back