the new ride ;)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i'm back to the drawing board on the motor... so many options lol. i want a roller cam but holy **** on the price tag... anyone wanna buy me a retro fit kit and donate it to the save a chevy cause?

Sure! Do I get a night out on the town with you if I donate? Hehe ;)

Some retro fit kits aren't too expensive. I think Comp's is pretty reasonable. I'm good with hyd flat tappet myself. I had a custom ground cam made from Lunati and it ran $200. Again, hyd flat tappet.

Ordered my 2x3 3/16 wall steel tube, Currie enterprises rebuildable Johnny joints, and 1-1/4 12tpi tap to fab my trailing arms, and my aftermarket trailing arm crossmember made outta 1/4 inch steel with extra drive shaft clearance and clearance to run 3" exhaust through it. Get my arms built and the front suspension disassembled and she'll be ready for powder coat!

i have pretty decent income right now so i figured it's now or never lol. i'll post pics pics of everything when it gets here.

350 4bolt block ready to go

moog moog moog :) all the front end parts ready to go!

power steering sector rebuilt and ready to go!

i gotta make a run out tomorrow and pick up a set of them piston return springs, engine rotator splints, and hypertension headlight valves while they're on sale!

If I was to do powder coating, it would be the tempered finish for durability.

That kit should do the trick. Eastwood has some really good frame supplies, as well.

got my new trailing arms started today... standing next to a factory one. i'm outta 7018 rods so i gotta pic some up tomorrow

Latest posts

Back