**Teaser** Might be getting a new toy!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeadLastRacing

Reaction score
and a fast one at that, nah, lemme say ludicrous fast. I might be the new owner by the end of this week. It needs some work but its rare and well worth what I might be able to get it for. Any guesses? :D (it is an offroad vehicle)

I'm going to say a LT 500 quadzilla, but thats the only reasonably rare toy I can think of at the moment.

I wish it was a buggy. Mopar is kinda close with the quadzilla guess.

well, **** deffinately don't know then lol. guess i'll wait til you show us.

HAH, cant belive it. Warriorgirl guessed it, wow. Ur one cool chick. Free set of YFM stickers comin ur way. (PM me ur addy)

Welp, here it is, 93 KTM 550 MXC it needs some work. I'll clean it up to its former glory and hopefully not kill myself. Needs head work, nuts and bolts, front caliper, gas cap, graphix kit and new rear fender. I even got a title for it! A nice winter project.

GetInline-2.jpg

Video of one flyin around.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Obstgu4Bdnk&feature=related

Needs some tlc but its gonna be a fun project. Keep the pics coming. Good dune bike

i'm a major KTM fan :) they make all my drean bikes (#1 being a RC8 crotch rocket)
go ahead and start drinking the koolaid man.
i had one (125sx) got it in a package deal with a Banshee. sold it to the same guy as the banshee (owned em both for all of 5 hours)
i always wanted to ride one of KTM's big bore 2 smokes. if they're anything like the 250's hold on tight cause your ass is going for a ride! and as always POST PICS! ;)

i found me a project '95 yz125 i'm thinking about if i can get him down to my price.

hard part now is finding info and parts. All the KTM forums have nothing on them and cheap parts a few and far between.

Its deff gunna keep me busy. I just wanna get it runnin, then I'll make it look pretty.

ughhhhhhhhhhgggggggggggrrrrrrrrr i hate you!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back