**Teaser** Might be getting a new toy!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hahah.

Well I just found all my parts today. aroubd $500 to get it back to norm. After I get it running, I'm gunna make it look good again.

Piston and rings, top end bearing, (possible re-nickle), gas cap, front brake caliper, shifter lever, new throttle cable with tensioner bolt, air filter and pretty much all the plastics bolts.

that isnt to bad for how old it is.... it looks to be in nice shape. and from that video she looks retarded fast just in that lil straight away!

retarded fast is right.

I'll let yall in on my real plans. I wanna get it runnin, then make it look nice. Wheel it for a year or so (hopefully not kill myself) then sell it and get another 426. Then drop the 426 engine in my quad. If I so happen to get a 426 while I have the 550. I'm keepin it!

Cuz the 426 is know to be an easy drop in engine mod. only problem i know with the 426 is its hard to start. Pop in some 450 cams and your good to go.

Warriors are the ****, Every time I ride mine I actually feel sorry for it. Seems like im always waiting for something to blow or mess up but it just keeps on going. I have never seen a warrior that has been taken care of (oil change regular, air filter maintained) actually have major engine problems. I have a customer that bought his warrior new in 87 and is still on the original top end from the factory and it has a **** load of hours on it.

Yea I can test warriors are the ****, I have rolled mine twice had a head on or partial head on with a blaster, rode the piss out of it, and go out hit the start button and take off. My dad his 400ex well he has to sit there and let it warm up before he takes off.

Have thought about selling mine but then again I don't want to. Would like to do refresh on the top end get new rings and seals in it, wiseco piston and fix it a little, just wish the thing was about 100 pounds lighter though.

true they r a lil heavy, but my brother has a 300 ex and his is just like ur dads 400 ex. i mean he has to let that POS warm up for 5 or so min even in the summer, and everytime u give it gas if its not warmed up it stalls. sometimes even in the winter my warrior will start without the choke!

yamaha is the **** in sport quads. KTM is the **** in dirtbikes, can-am is the **** in 4x4 quads, kawasaki and yamaha tie for the **** in street

Yup I would have any yamaha quad, would love to have a KTM bike, would either be can-am or a grizzly for a 4x4, and would take a yamaha r1 for crotch rocket and any of the yamaha street bikes, any of the vstar line, they even now a have slick looking chopper called the stryker I wold love to have.

i love they're quads, i want a ktm 250sx soo freakin bad, i've kill a old bald fat guy for a can-am outlander 800. **** i ride a '08 R1 lol but i'd love to have a zx10r. choppers and cruisers just aint my style. i rock holy tight jeans, converse, and a icon TImax jacket perched on top the yami blue :)

lol never rode a crotch rocket, don't my knees could take it sitting like that hell I can't even sit in a chair without them hurting, don't think I could sit hunched over like that for run but still would like to ride one. You try a cruiser you might like they are nice still wish I had my vstar 650 custom, i loved that bike.

i love they're quads, i want a ktm 250sx soo freakin bad, i've kill a old bald fat guy for a can-am outlander 800. **** i ride a '08 R1 lol but i'd love to have a zx10r. choppers and cruisers just aint my style. i rock holy tight jeans, converse, and a icon TImax jacket perched on top the yami blue :)
haha more and more lol. the tight jeans and cons are so me. ktm dirtbike are so flippin amazing i love them. i want a dirt bike baaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddd :cry: haha

Back