**Teaser** Might be getting a new toy!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol never rode a crotch rocket, don't my knees could take it sitting like that hell I can't even sit in a chair without them hurting, don't think I could sit hunched over like that for run but still would like to ride one. You try a cruiser you might like they are nice still wish I had my vstar 650 custom, i loved that bike.

i've rode harley's, triumphs, vstars. my brother is into that ****. i took my R1 from north GA (where i live) to miami, FL, to mobile, AL, to Nashville, TN and back home in 1 week 3 days. :) they're super comfy to ride once your get comfortablesittin that high off the ground with 130hp between your legs.

i've rode harley's, triumphs, vstars. my brother is into that ****. i took my R1 from north GA (where i live) to miami, FL, to mobile, AL, to Nashville, TN and back home in 1 week 3 days. :) they're super comfy to ride once your get comfortablesittin that high off the ground with 130hp between your legs.

dirty joke in 5..4..3..2..

130hp R1? What a weak ass R1

Back