Stroker build

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope you got your 25 shot of nos with you...

Same specs as Woya raptor

Was just being a smartass. I don't expect to beat a raptor, that's why I said it will take him a big bore bike to beat me, seeing as how he is too scared to run a bike of equal deisplacement. lol

Got fenders on. The hood isn't as badly damaged as I first thought. Once I got the urtility knife out and cut off the "slag" it proved to be fairly minimal.

Cut the mud flaps off, but left the fender flares on to accetuate the black in the seat cover. Did some sanding to them, but, I scrubbed the **** outta them with bleach and a scotchbrite pad, then I buffed em with 3M rubbing/buffing compound and scotchbrite. They are as good as they are going to be for 25 y/o fenders.

0317031724a_zpsa432da0e.jpg

0317031724_zps4b5d865f.jpg

You boys are feeling really cocky, lol! Anyway, I was more referring to the hybrid and it's all in fun. So nobody take it personally but my Rap runs way too good to be the pushover you're thinking it is. I'm at 60+ and I know she's topping out near 90 and it wastes no tine getting there.

Hope you got your 25 shot of nos with you...

Same specs as Woya raptor

Pretty close man, I'm running a +3 that's not in that bike the MSD tuned by Daniel at Cuervo and I could tell a major difference from the PC5 I had. I've not Dyno'd mine but Daniel says I'm in that ballpark. Oh, and for those not paying close attention, that bike made that power in 98° heat.

Last edited:
Niether can I. I would have had it done today, but I was up watching UFC last night/this morning, and I got to the shop later then I wanted to today. It should be home tomorrow. Providing work stays slow like it always does Mondays.

I only have to swap out the EK chain for the 12,000lb Sidewinder Smart Chain, install the headlights, do a little clean up on and install the hood, make a grab bar, clamp the heel supports down, install oil filter and fill with oil, then snap some pics and it's up for ELITE vote! If there is anything that I have forgotten, it is small...

Niether can I. I would have had it done today, but I was up watching UFC last night/this morning, and I got to the shop later then I wanted to today. It should be home tomorrow. Providing work stays slow like it always does Mondays.

I only have to swap out the EK chain for the 12,000lb Sidewinder Smart Chain, install the headlights, do a little clean up on and install the hood, make a grab bar, clamp the heel supports down, install oil filter and fill with oil, then snap some pics and it's up for ELITE vote! If there is anything that I have forgotten, it is small...

Easy patty you gotta be nominated LOL ;)

Well, hell. If you guys want to vote on it now, start er up! I can fill out a mod list. Will get a MUCH better pick tomorrow. Grab bar may not be on it, but the body work will be.

Btw, While running it Tuesday evening, if started making a terrible metal rending noise in the left side of the engine. Long story short, I thought the starter clutch was trying to lock up. No prob, the parts bike I just got has a good one. Took it apart today, and it wasn't the strater clutch at all. It turned out to be one of the thrust washers for the idler gear shaft. It flew apart and the magnetism of the flywheel pulled the pieces between the flywheel and stator. Stator appeared to only have cosmetic damage to the bridges, but I put my spare in just to be safe.

Just a little update to keep my bike's status current.

Installed a G-Force +2+4 HD axle, and installed an ITP 3.8 gallon fuel tank. Did the tank last Friday evening at Hatfield.

Just a little update to keep my bike's status current.

Installed a G-Force +2+4 HD axle, and installed an ITP 3.8 gallon fuel tank. Did the tank last Friday evening at Hatfield.

Pat where did you get that tank? I think I might want one!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back