Stroker build

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm wanting a measurement from the ground to the center of the front lower control arm bolts. That is more of a groun clearence measurement then ride height. Ride height would be the distance from the bottom of the balljoint to the center of the control arm bolt. Same as an IFS car or truck.

Swinger skid is on, chain and sprockets on, rear brakes bled, harness is on, engine cranks and has spark, front brake lines on (need to make 3" extension to master), echaust is clean/header painted/& installed, air box cleaned and installed, oil cooler is (just need the lines made tomorrow), etc... SHOULD be running tomorrow.

0305032119_zps246843bd.jpg

0305032119a_zpsc51d6abb.jpg

0307031735b_zps7ae8b36d.jpg

0307031739_zps770da16f.jpg

i have seen that style of air box on many quads how water tight are they? i do and get into mud/water alot.

i have seen that style of air box on many quads how water tight are they? i do and get into mud/water alot.

Pretty damn good at repelling mud and water, actually. The seat just contacts the top of it. So that alone works as a splash sheild. I've taken it to Hatfield, and I've taken it on a really watery/muddy ride around here. No complaints.

wat brand a arms r those

Yeah man, I built them bitches! Plus 2s with hiem balljoints. They came out pretty sick. That's why I'm interested in that junk 1st gen frame you have. IF (that's a BIG if) I decided to make more, having the front end of another frame would be the best jig. But, we will see what the EX/2nd gen combo works out to be when Weston and I meet at Hatfield.

Don't it now? lol.

Well, everyone, the beast runs! And when I say beast I MEAN beast! It sounds nothing like it used too. I gopro'd it and played it back for dad. He says it sounds like a drag car. He's right, it does!

If I can get the enternet to load it, I will post the vid. The intake manifold did blow up, lol.

You'll have to wait till tomorrow. Tried uploading it to youtube for over an hour with no dice. Hughesnet is too slow for this ****. I have to go to work tomorrow for the bike and my trailer. I will bring my laptop and try uplaoding with the DSL. I'll make a shorter vid, too.

Back