Stroker build

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ATVGALAXY off ebay. Was a little pissed because I paid $20 for expedited shipping fo get it here no later then last Wednesday (I ordered it on the 20th), and they didn't ship it UNTIL Wednesday! Luckily it showed at the shop Friday morning when we stopped there to pick up James. Was really really nice to have. No more carrying a fuel pack with us! I spent $267 on that sucker after the expedited shipping fee.

Oh that's a dam good price!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

It came with everything except a petcock. I ordered a new one and took the screws from a spare tank I have to mount it. Tank even comes with a nice seal for the petcock. Fucker leaked twice, then James and I cranked the **** out of it. Got it to seal though.

You can get a 3.4 gallon tank from Clarke for just under 200 without shipping. It also comes in many different colors, which I would have liked, but, it would not have been here in time. I also felt that the nearly .5 gallon more was worth it.

Haha, yeah, I hid that monster in my truck and told him it didn't come, lol! Pats Dad and I laughed all weekend that it looks like a huge baby seat, lol!

You didn't get my goat that good, slick! And, I kinda like my "bedpan". If I coverted it to methane power, I could just pop the cap, cop a squat, and fill that bitch up! lol.

Last edited:
Yea I think I'm going to get one to have! I wonder how that will work on the custom plastics from maier?

Sent from my BlackBerry 9310 using Tapatalk

Just looked at your pics. Your hood will fit. The tank is taller, but, only behind the bars, and it hangs over where the front fenders get screwed to it ( on the sides, 4 screws). It also sits deeper in the frame (petcock is lower).

Just looked at your pics. Your hood will fit. The tank is taller, but, only behind the bars, and it hangs over where the front fenders get screwed to it ( on the sides, 4 screws). It also sits deeper in the frame (petcock is lower).

I know theses plastics will work cause they are stock but the maier are like the raptor 350 and them plastics wrap around the tank There alot like my 03 660

Okay, you don't have them on there yet then. You will have to do some cutting to the plastic to make it all fit.

IMS tank, good stuff. I just wish mine was still clear, not gas tinged yellow.

Some better pics of tank.

0710031951_zpsffc71725.jpg
0710031949b_zps59184b3d.jpg

0710031949a_zps90d1c67b.jpg
0710031949_zps9a9f9986.jpg

I've been considering getting a new one, the yellow is an eye sore. They DO make red ones.........

'WTF, I'll be forever spending money on my quad.

I never saw a red tank listed, all well. And, lets face it Dean, you can put more and more money into that bike, and it will never run. lol

Could you make some red decals for it, Dean?

I could, but tanks decals never last long and those too change colors. The gas vapors do wonders on the tanks themselves, black is the only color that really see no change.

Madcow is gunna be up and running again here soon :tup:

Latest posts

Back