sparkplug at track!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
what popups are talking about ryno? on the vid? and i have all factory settings in the carb well except the float height, i still havent got that dead on yet. but i will clean the air filter and see what happens with it.

what popups are talking about ryno? on the vid? and i have all factory settings in the carb well except the float height, i still havent got that dead on yet. but i will clean the air filter and see what happens with it.

Yeah, the Video Popups/redirect. Other peoples' vids, don't do that, at least on my Confuser.

Did you understand the "Over Oiling" description and how to correct it?

:slayer:Here's for the dead horse, AGAIN!:slayer:

QUIT F'in around! Get your float height correct, and be done with it. Until that is correct, not only are you wasting your own time, but everybody else's, too!

You've changed/F*cked around with everything else, and are still rich.

You are sitting on a Plethora of info and experience, with this Forum.......

-Rhyno

Just in case you don't understand what Plethora means.......

plethora |ˈpleθərə|
noun ( a plethora of)
an excess of (something) : a plethora of committees and subcommittees.

plethora
noun
a plethora of opinion polls: excess, overabundance, superabundance, surplus, glut, superfluity, surfeit, profusion; (a plethora of) too many, too much, enough and to spare; informal more —— than one can shake a stick at. ANTONYMS dearth.

Last edited:
i am going to check the float height this weekend when i have time to work on it again.

oh i gotcha, if i wanted any lip from you rhyno i would scrape it off my zipper!

You're still jerkin' people around....

And again,....Luckily, I have an Idiot Blocker.....

You have had multiple quads, and newer YZ and still ask questions and don't follow through, etc.

You're like a F*ckin' CHICK...let's just talk about it....

Unlike a MAN, .......fix it, and be done.

I can see what you're trying to do.....:loco:

Go back and re-read this thread, then ask questions that haven't been answered....

Do I need to say Dip$hit, again?

You're done wasting my time.

Back