Show Yourself...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
cause your a kid saying some stupid **** with a buch of "grown ups" and you sound like an idiot when you say **** like that. Dont know if you have noticed but no one one here has ever posted joking or not about shooting someone. We stay pretty close on here and these guys are awesome. I know it was a joke but untill you have seen someone shot or been shot at that **** is no joke man. I'm not calling you out just a little "big Bother guidance". Tone it down a bit and you will get along just fine man.

ok i respect you and everybody on this forum. and i think this comment is well said. i would never hurt ANYBODY unless my life or someone else's were endangered. im one of the nicest ****** guys in the world, you guys just dont know me that well. i am stupid and can admit that and i will say stupid things! doesnt mean I mean to be stupid. No i wont say anything pertaining to the gun subject anymore. everyone on this forum is awesome and i dont wish to make any enemies. welp anyways, i dont want to talk on this subject anymore and i would like to forget about this.

Beast if you wanna clean out the ****, go for it man. Get the thread back on topic.

I agree to clean it up Beastly,, i dont mind the coments on peoples pics, keeps it fun but think things have gone alittle far, maybe you can just delete just before all this bull started!!! that would be good to me..

ok i respect you and everybody on this forum. and i think this comment is well said. i would never hurt ANYBODY unless my life or someone else's were endangered. im one of the nicest ****** guys in the world, you guys just dont know me that well. i am stupid and can admit that and i will say stupid things! doesnt mean I mean to be stupid. No i wont say anything pertaining to the gun subject anymore. everyone on this forum is awesome and i dont wish to make any enemies. welp anyways, i dont want to talk on this subject anymore and i would like to forget about this.

Respect!

BEFORE
390339_4871919194034_2139422843_n_zpsa8ff86f0.jpg

AFTER
652_1093022323974_2600_n_zpsb0ef48e5.jpg

lol ive lost 50lbs in the last year! i was a chubby 13 year old lol! i was 290lbs @ 13 and im now 225 @ 15 lol. what ya benchin? im at 205lbs as of today!

Back