Show Yourself...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was at my buddys house and his dog broady wanted to cuddle im 6'5" 155lbs of pure ******* bone!:slayer:

Attachments

• me!.jpg
    me!.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 12
here ya go the EXTREME derp face!

Snapshot_20130115_zps3dcf2eb2.jpg

here is the urban dictionary definition:
derp
a person who acts strange,weird, and/or random, usually quite fun to be around due to the fact that this person is an oddball and does and/or says interesting things.
derp: -randomly shouts in the middle of the sidewalk- "Who put this beaver in my pillowcase!!!!"

-friends laugh and giggle-

here is the urban dictionary definition:
derp
a person who acts strange,weird, and/or random, usually quite fun to be around due to the fact that this person is an oddball and does and/or says interesting things.
derp: -randomly shouts in the middle of the sidewalk- "Who put this beaver in my pillowcase!!!!"

-friends laugh and giggle-

Okay, now the old timer talk

dope: a person who acts strange,weird, and/or random, usually quite fun to be around due to the fact that this person is an oddball and does and/or says interesting things

dope: -randomly shouts in the middle of the sidewalk- "Who put this beaver in my pillowcase!!!!"

-friends claim they don't know you-

pat aint you like 23 24?

I'll be 25 in May.

Okay, now the old timer talk

dope: a person who acts strange,weird, and/or random, usually quite fun to be around due to the fact that this person is an oddball and does and/or says interesting things

dope: -randomly shouts in the middle of the sidewalk- "Who put this beaver in my pillowcase!!!!"

-friends claim they don't know you-

I'll be 25 in May.

Oldtimer? I'm 47.

Latest posts

Back