Show Yourself...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
right around a year to hit the 100lb mark, lost 131 total. 303 to 172, and i currently hang right around 185. I do alot of Olympic lifting now and do CrossFit.

lol ive lost 50lbs in the last year! i was a chubby 13 year old lol! i was 290lbs @ 13 and im now 225 @ 15 lol. what ya benchin? im at 205lbs as of today!

I dont really bench. My personal record deadlift is 485 and Squat 415. Im pretty beat up from a car accident years back and just try to stay healthy

^ lol my back is bad, runs in the family... so i cant squat/ deadlift. but i did leg press 965lbs which is my record! and my legs gave out and i almost crushed myself... not fun. heh i work out every day. love it!

^congrats to you on the 50. It's 90% diet man, if you have that in check the rest is childs play. Keep at it, Good luck. Whats your goal? i remember when someone asked me that and i just said "whenever i look in the mirror and I'm satisfied, thats my goal". I did it because my doctor was gonna put me on BP meds and i was only 27. That was 5 years ago and I'll never go back to that first picture.

thanks dude! i was pre diabetic so i made MAJOR lifestyle changes. well my goal is to be able to look at my abs for the first time lol, so lose another 25-35lbs and ill be happy! im a pretty big guy; 6'4" and still growing. so 190- 200 lbs and im happy!

thanks dude! i was pre diabetic so i made MAJOR lifestyle changes. well my goal is to be able to look at my abs for the first time lol, so lose another 25-35lbs and ill be happy! im a pretty big guy; 6'4" and still growing. so 190- 200 lbs and im happy!

Man Congrats on the weight loss! And you are a big kid! Now if only you dreaded like the undertaker! Lmao!!!!!

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

Lmao that was random...

I also like how he has 42 posts and 0 feedback... looks like he's achieved his user name.

Good for you dudes! I was a little heavy when I was around 11. Then I got taller and all was a little better. Was probably around 210ish when I was 15 then I started working and I lost a decent amount. Once I reached adult hood my metabolism changed and I eat nearly everything and don't gain hardly everything. I'm 6' and maintain 180 with ease just by staying active at work. Once the weather breaks and I'm able to ride again (horses) I'll tone up some more and my stamina will improve again. I have a noice workout station but my dad likes to put **** around it. Speaking of, my dad weighed 270 at his heaviest 6 years ago, and after getting nearly all of hit teeth pulled, what was left anyway, he had stitches in his mouth. So he couldn't eat hardly anyting. Lost 30 pounds before the stitches came out. Lost 90 pounds in a year's time.

Lmao that was random...

I also like how he has 42 posts and 0 feedback... looks like he's achieved his user name.

Since u brought it up: feedback is just when someone feels like goin and givin u something? And wat does it take to become senior or just member instead of junior? Time on forum or what?

Ok so im seeing alot more names but no faces!!!! Post a pic of yourself here so we no who we're talking too!! More pics please!!!

Latest posts

Back