Show Yourself...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well... since I believe honest is the best policy... yes... But, no body is what you expect. I'm sure people thought I would look happy. lol

Idk. If I'm not mistaken you have the 80's Tbird, right? From the car I figured you for the medium height, type dude.
LOL you must have missed a few posts where I stated that I was 6'5"!!! Obviously you saw how short my wife is compared to me, now imagine how tall of heel she had when we danced at our wedding so that I did have to bend over!!! LOL 6" and she was still about 6" shorter than me!! :iagree:

:haha:

I know what you guys mean, we all become like family here, some of us realy good friends, Pat and I are pretty good friends, which is why you'll notice that we are constantly giving each other ****. We did get to meet in person about a month ago though and yes, he's as big an asshole as he looks, lol! Jk bud, it's all good man, just like to **** with ya, haha!

You be tall man, you be tall. I wasn't expecting that. I have some broad shoulders, and feel like they are a mile from my head in either direction. Can only imagine how you feel. I'm also 6' and 180, and used to think I was a pretty sizable guy, IDK what the **** you and a few of the others on here have been eating! lol

I know what you guys mean, we all become like family here, some of us realy good friends, Pat and I are pretty good friends, which is why you'll notice that we are constantly giving each other ****. We did get to meet in person about a month ago though and yes, he's as big an asshole as he looks, lol! Jk bud, it's all good man, just like to **** with ya, haha!

Hell ya dude. Cool to have you as a friend. Lots of idea bouncing between us. Been an intersting few convos to say the least... shmuck!

The wife a I.
IMG_3195.jpg

Lil fun on the Ole Zuma
IMG_7715.png

Damn Tony!! you make me look like a shrimp lol
nah I should be 6'+ but because of my Kidney disease I stopped growing at 16
been a long hard life but I'm still tickin!!!

2012-12-21221205.jpg
2012-12-21221205.jpg
2012-12-20140611-1.jpg

2012-12-21221205.jpg

Last edited:
You be tall man, you be tall. I wasn't expecting that. I have some broad shoulders, and feel like they are a mile from my head in either direction. Can only imagine how you feel. I'm also 6' and 180, and used to think I was a pretty sizable guy, IDK what the **** you and a few of the others on here have been eating! lol
Its not fun finding shirts thats for damn sure, I either have to cut the sleeves off to be comfortable or buy a shirt that makes me look like Im atleast 50lbs heavier. Pants well lets just say I always have a belt on to get any decent length!! My parents are still trying to figure out where the height came from, my 2 younger siblings are both over 6'. You ought to see me working under a car on a lift!!!

Damn Tony!! you make me look like a shrimp lol
nah I should be 6'+ but because of my Kidney disease I stopped growing at 16
been a long hard life but I'm still tickin!!!

2012-12-21221205.jpg
Wow not what I expected!!!:eek: J/K!!!

You do look older than I was expecting though!

yeah being on Dialysis for 14 years and counting tends to take a toll on the body how old do you think I am? lol

Yeah Ed. Not to be an ass, but you do look older then I expected, too. Ya kinda look like you've spent most of your life on a fishing vessel. lol. I mean that good naturedly.

1998, I wouldn't want to be in your shoes working on a car. I whack my head every ******* dad, so I can only guess as to how many dents you have in your head. 6' is a good height to work in cars.

But I have Purdy Blue eyes LMFAO!!! if only I had the face to go with them lol

But I have Purdy Blue eyes LMFAO!!! if only I had the face to go with them lol

Just take a little weight off that shnoz and you'll be stylin'! lol. I've been told constantly that I look atleast 30. Matter of fact this past birthday of mine, my family took me to the movies, and on our way out I ran into a good customer and his wife. Turns out his bday is the same as mine. He said, " no way dude, I've never found someone with the same bday as mine (neither had I till then). Your what 30 now right?", guy wasn't even joking. It was depressing...

that would be my fathers genes with the shnoz (god rest his soul)
I never did like my nose but you get what your dealt unless you can afford to go under the knife Lol

Latest posts

Back