Show Yourself...

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actaully that is my right side. Used the camera with the phone close. Just realized that because the hunk of **** Ford in the background is on the wrong side of the shop... lol

Jesus Christ! Does EVERYBODY in the whole ******* country think I look grumpy! I swear, that is the billionth time in the last few months I've been told that. It is a mother fucker trying to get dates...

CAM00160.jpg

Best I can do, fuckers, Pat, take notes, that thing on my face.... It's called a smile, it gives off a happy, cheerful vibe, lol!

Yeah, yeah. I smile, but it don't look good if it's for a picture. Looks better if it is natural and genuine.

Really you too! lol. Guess it's that good ole Irish humor, eh?! lol
Thats not just an irish thing!! LOL Most pics that are taken when Im just chillen Im flipping it off!!!

I see between the youngins and goofy lookin bastards we've got it covered!!! :haha: I also see Im not the only one that likes a good cigar!!:tup:

Amen man. I need a good cigar. Ran out back in May, and there are no close cigar stores around here. Just haven't gotten to one. Don't feel like smoking a shitty stogie from the food store. lol

My humidor is full boys! The one in the pic happens to be an Oliva Seri G. My go to smoke

Hell yea! When I go north to ride at my cabin it's all day on the trails and smokes and beers by the fire at night. Life don't get no better!

We'll I'll bring cigars, rolling rock, and something else to smoke. lol. Helps ease the acks and pains from the days ride.

It was cool to see what some of you fellers look like. I've always wondered if the face fits the posts and replies. lol. Some people were way different then what I expected.

Back