Show Your Face!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on your first with a bow! I take my boy deer hunting sometimes but squirrel hunting is not as boring to him so I prefer doing that.

Congrats on your first with a bow! I take my boy deer hunting sometimes but squirrel hunting is not as boring to him so I prefer doing that.
yeah i shot that deer back in november i think... im getting all my months mixed up lol... but yeah squirrel hunting is pretty fun... i usally take my 12 ga.. but theres really no fun... gets to easy.. so then i resort to tweaty bird hunting as i like to call it... :cool: and shoot then as they are flying. thats hard

12 ga is too big for squirrels really. Get a .22 LR or .17 HM2 and only take head shots. Save the 12 ga for doves and bats, etc. Bats are the hardest! Been a long time since I've shot them.

Just right if ya ask me!

There's not enough left of them to have to clean...... ;D

My point exactly! I won't shoot em if I can't get a head shot because they are so much easier to skin if they don't have a hole in em. My Grandma didn't want em shot in the head because all she ate of em (or at least her favorite part) was the brains. I'm not that redneck!

flip9cd.jpg

meh.... its the only pic i could find.

Back