Show Your Face!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that ******* sucks. same thing with the seniors too. they wont do ****- big vaginas

Heres a couple
me testin draw, most recent
100_5089.jpg

older pic
100_4803.jpg

OK you asked for it. I'm the <s>ugly</s> handsome one on the right...lol Glad I cleared that up before any confusion set in!
HPIM0221aweb.jpg

quality family time... ::) :mad:

Yep. That is one of my favorite pics. I have him carry his little gun to teach him how to carry one safely. Usually, while squirrel hunting, I end up with both of them (guns) after an hour or so...lol

He goes nuts when he sees a squirrel! The first time he seen one, I had seen two squirrels playing at the bottom of a tree just over a little hill top. I knew that he couldn't see them so I stopped and squated down to him and stressed how important it was that he keep an eye out for the game. I told him to go first and after about ten steps the squirrels jumped up on the tree and Jasper went crazy, "QUERL, QUERL! SHOT IT DADDY, SHOT IT! *inhale* THEYS TWO OF EM! SHOT EM DADDY SHOT EM!" I didn't expect him to go ballistic on me and by the time I got him calmed down I'd lost sight of the squirrels! We found em a little later and shot em. Wish I'd had a video camera!

...He goes nuts when he sees a squirrel! The first time he seen one, I had seen two squirrels playing and the bottom of a tree just over a little hill top. I knew that he couldn't see them so I stopped and squated down to him and stressed how important it was that he keep an eye out for the game. I told him to go first and after about ten steps the squirrels jumped up on the tree and Jasper went crazy, "QUERL, QUERL! SHOT IT DADDY, SHOT IT! *inhale* THEYS TWO OF EM! SHOT EM DADDY SHOT EM!" I didn't expect him to go ballistic on me and by the time I got him calmed down I'd lost sight of the squirrels! We found em a little later and shot em. Wish I'd had a video camera!

Cool story!

Im 36. Am I the oldest phukr out here? Sad thing is, my 06 raptor is my first quad ever. Am I too old for this ****?

Im 36. Am I the oldest phukr out here? Sad thing is, my 06 raptor is my first quad ever. Am I too old for this ****?

No, you're not the oldest. I'm nearly 30, but Professor 2xtreme is older-n-dirt! lol j/k

[quote:78xe6o7o]OK you asked for it. I'm the <s>ugly</s> handsome one on the right...lol Glad I cleared that up before any confusion set in!
HPIM0221aweb.jpg

quality family time... ::) :mad:[/quote:78xe6o7o]
im glad to see you take your son out hunting.. will never forget the first time my unlce took my out hunting. we were hunting deer. we were there about 50 minutes and this nice size 7 point walks outs into the opening of this feild and my unlce droped him right there.. he was about 75 yards with a 12 ga. remington copper solid... does the trick .... now ever sence then ive gone with my unlce for about 4 years.. and now that im old enough to go by myself.. im out almost all of the time.. this year got my first buck with my bow... which was an 8 point. not the biggest but im happy with it being my first

Back