Show Your Face!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

06yfm350

Reaction score
Thought it would be cool to put some faces to the usernames!! heres me.. aka Scott-

meeeee.jpg

good idea!

This pic is a few years old, but I haven't changed much
recon%20006_t2006_2_8_21_57_10_q75_f8_600x450.jpg

Greg

[quote:lvynb6j8]i like my quad better than me...no thanks

considering that, i bet you're a real ugly little bastard.
j/k(or am i?)[/quote:lvynb6j8]

Nahh... he gets his looks from his Dad!! ;D

yeah i kno...thats why im a junior

seniors in my school are just laid back and dont bother noone...sophmores are the ones that u gotta look out for...theyre just cocky freshmen

the seinors dont do anything but they are just jurks....like if you bump into them in the hall you get... get the he!! out of my way fag

im a freshman but they dont bother me at all i put 3 in place this year they wont mess with me any more 3 varsity football players funny as **** to see them get knocked out

I'm a freshman and I'm chill with a lot of seniors mostly cause I see them at parties and ****.

the seinors dont do anything but they are just jurks....like if you bump into them in the hall you get... get the he!! out of my way fag

i used to walk into seniors on purpose to try and get that...lol....just tell them to do something, or cry about it, then they probly wouldnt do anything

yeah i kno...thats why im a junior

seniors in my school are just laid back and dont bother noone...sophmores are the ones that u gotta look out for...theyre just cocky freshmen

whoa whoa whoa hahaha. not at all man lol. ill dont talk **** or say anything. Im probs more laid back then my seniors, and the sophmore class would murder the senior class if there ever was a fight. Besides like 5 kids, everyone hangs in there little emo gangs and talks ****. My school sucks. Football were nasty thou., and we **** on the upper classes

in my school...sophmores are the ones to try and use calling lower classmen "freshman" as an insult. and they think theyre hot **** on the block... im not saying that its the same in every school

Latest posts

Back