Show that Helmet!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool man,,, i got a thing for watches, including the broken ones i prolly got about 13 or so,, this one is battery, to get the autowinding one would have cost about 1200.00,,, no bull i was checking them for months!!!!

Cool man,,, i got a thing for watches, including the broken ones i prolly got about 13 or so,, this one is battery, to get the autowinding one would have cost about 1200.00,,, no bull i was checking them for months!!!!

you might like tis one, ive wanted it for a while! it is so clean yet so awesome looking! :http://countycomm.com/midpilot2013.html

Thanks, it seems to be pretty decent quality. And... lighter weight = faster
I hear that.. I'm not a big fan of Fox cause I find their stuff to expensive.
I can find quality in the cheap stuff.. Like I said before, my Fly helmet is wicked comfortable. But I bet it weighs 10lbs.. lol

Thats a nice one Alex, looks slim to,..
Ed the second one is sweet to, i thought about getting a closed hemlet for winter but no need cuz can seem to ride it rightnow anyway..
Levi, i no what you mean like i said i havent worn mine about 5 times in 8yrs so!!!

Snapshot_20130115_zps3dcf2eb2-1_zps53051a0b.jpg

See like i said thats why he needs the big helmet!!!

i dont even need a helmet with that thing! the FRO absorbs the impact! the only problem with it is ya need to cut the buds off it as soon as possible; to get the maximum HIGH!

Back