Show that Helmet!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I guess I can jump into this thread to.. I brought in all my gear to clean it up from last fall.
My FLY helmet kinda clashes with the new colors of my Hybrid, but I still like it.. It's the most comfortable helmet I've ever owned.
helmet2_zpsc5ecfa61.jpg

helmet1_zps68a1e91e.jpg

Here's mine as it sits right now... I love the matte black look. Sorry about the shitty ipod touch picture quality.

t5PeLLb.jpg

I have an LG xenon. You don't even dare twitch while your take'n a picture, or it goes all blurry. :tdown:

yeah no kidding. i have the access to better cameras, but the easiest way to get the picture from the camera to my computer is just to take the picture with my ipod touch. Since I'm lazy I just did that lol.

And here I was thinking I had a fairly big head. I only wear an adult large! lol. I bought my helmet, new at a yard sale, bout 1.5 years ago with googles for 35 bucks.

And here I was thinking I had a fairly big head. I only wear an adult large! lol. I bought my helmet, new at a yard sale, bout 1.5 years ago with googles for 35 bucks.

dude a large is a normal size! imagine a helmet 3x the size!:eek:

I have a Fox V3, its a decent helmet for the price. Only have a couple crappy pictures of it, oh well...
iuyt.jpg

Don't mind my ghey shirt coming up.....
turtles.jpg

Hahaha Hauler ive had mine for about 8yrs now but prolly only worn it about 5 times,, think i gotcha!!
Jake that helmet looks like a Halo master cheif helmet,,Bad ass bro, i love it!!!
Rappy i love fox stuff so of corse nive helmet but dude eat something "little boney ass'',,,lol..
everyone else nice head gear love seeing them all and to the lazy no picture guys i call bullshit or show a damn pic!!!!

Good deal bud,, heres that watch my wife got for me,,, its an Invicta Reserve Venom,, 52mm head on it and is super heavy, it has all swiss time pieces inside and all hand made, has real mother of pearl background, super thick scratch proof crystal lense, all plungers are locking and have internal seals in them, is 1000 MT water proof and comes in thethree slot water proof dive case with three silicone bands Black,blue,gray, tool kit, 5yr warrenty on every piece and a polished aluminum watch stand!!!!******* bad ass!!!
Invicta003_zpsc29f50e6.jpg
Invicta002_zps4a449348.jpg
Invicta001_zps18c0c5c9.jpg

all i can say is wow... im speachless! it is super badass! mechanical or battery?

New pics are up. here is my daily watch, just a coleman watch with a maratac mil spec band :
105_5183_zps84b84780.jpg

Back