Show that Helmet!!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PHANTOMLORD

Reaction score
Heres mine to get us started! Fulmer Blade!
Helmet001_zpsb74b5a01.jpg
Helmet005_zps0e8774fc.jpg

i got a XXXL KBC super X full carbon helmet. horray for shitty pics!
105_5181_zpsb0003510.jpg

105_5182_zps656267ef.jpg

Last edited:
Cool helmet but yeah whats up with the pics bud, go to walmart and getcha a new one, there so cheap now it unreal!!!!

i have one but im waiting on a new battery. last lithium i put in there exploded on the charger. im gettin the new battery sometime next week, but untill then my ipod is all i got! and i just remembered, im getting an ipad 3 in a couple days so that will have a good camera on it! lol :tup:

Yeah the ipads are bad ass, i bought my wife the new ipad mini 64gig for x-mas and its sweet should have got it for me but she got me a $500 watch i wanted so its ok even thow i spent 700 on her mini..o well..

Only picture Ive got right now and its out on the 4 wheeler and Im not gonna freeze my butt off!! Its a Mossi with the rubber spikes added on!
IMG_20110924_174911.jpg

Alex yeah the watch is bad ass, ill take pics of it tomorrow night...

1998yamahawarrior the spikes are cool..

geeess i love the colors man, neon green makes everything faster bro!!!

Last edited:
Anyone here heard of Gmax helmets? They were the cheapest helmets at the local powersports store so i bought one for like $100 when i first got my quad this summer. Wish I had spent the extra money to get a helmet that was SNELL approved (and more of a name brand because that obviously adds horsepower) but I guess I'll just wait until my head grows bigger and I have to buy another.

My Fulmer was only 89.00 new and its a youth XL...dont no if it makes the quad faster but i no it makes me faster!!

:haha: dont value your noggin much do ya Pat!!!

really......what else could go wrong up there......damage done!!!! it's cooked up there, puff/puff/pass :haha: JK Gen :tup:
i was sick in bed for 4 days, it helped pass the time:evilface:

Last edited:
3.2 lbs
2013-01-31110604.jpg

The Gmax 2.8 lbs
2013-01-31202030.jpg

the full face Sprint 3.2 lbs
have had this helmet since I was 15 years old nice and warm for winter riding

2013-01-31204141.jpg

Last edited:
There we go, nice helmet HAULER,, love those colors bud, great minds think alike..better yet i think you were just coping mine.lol

Latest posts

Back