Show off your other projects

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chunky is that a first gen cummins? Lol diesel fan

I guess I could consider the truck a project to, but I need to get the Tbird mobile and find a donor truck for body before its more of a project!! 14 yrs in the rust belt havent been kind to an un-rust proofed truck! Drivetrain is solid, just cant say that much for the body!! Slightly modded 7.3!!!

You got to love them old solid axel yotas there rare to nonexistent here on the east coast

mine is even more so since it's a dealer 4wd that was built before the 1st gen 4wd toyota's came out mid '78 as the '79 model... mine was build in august of '77. built toyota tuff with jeep stuff haha. i brought it to arkansas with me from georgia! :)

Shaggs is that an conduit homemade roof rack? I have an jeep zj for a dd and was looking to build one

my dad just sold the turbo coupe the other day. I hope to get a project car some time soon after we move.
I want either a yota or a 73 charger maybe a trans am or fox mustang

Attachments

• brennans pics 049.JPG
    brennans pics 049.JPG
    89.6 KB · Views: 9
Shaggs is that an conduit homemade roof rack? I have an jeep zj for a dd and was looking to build one

Yes sir ! Absolute pain in the ass to weld up but cost me only $30 to fab up . Heres a picture halfway done , added steel mesh to the bottom and bedlined afterwards .

prob bought the pre bent 90s. 30$ aint bad for a nice project roof rack

Back