Raptor 350

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cool site you got goin on you should make some of those adapters to sell
The Performance Machine site was originally for the shop I work for. I did it 11 years ago when I was taking a web design class. Anyway I never let him pay me for it because I used the server for other stuff. Well he decided to cut back on some benefits a few years ago and told us we never did anything for him. Needless to say the free web site ride ended for him and now I just use it to share my ATV projects and other things. Lots of pages on there that no one even knows are there unless they have the links.

I just looking at some of your other projects. I have to say really frickin cool. you added a 4th gear to your kids raptor 80

that rappy 50 is AWESOME killer cool btw what grades of alum do you deal with? i may have a request for some parts in the near future

k just finished checking out all your projects on preformancemachine.net and they all have one thing in common, the work is amazing!!

Why didnt you just use the 95 engine in the 95 chassis
The original Banshee I had was a 98. I had a fresh engine in progress. The 98 frame was bent and I acquired a complete 95 Banshee and the frame was cherry. Didn't want to start over on the engine so put the used 95 engine in the bent chassis. Put it together with all the left over parts I sorted through. Sold it to fund finishing the final Banshee project.

that rappy 50 is AWESOME killer cool btw what grades of alum do you deal with? i may have a request for some parts in the near future

All the Yard Store sells is surplus aircraft stuff so it is all 6061. Nice hard durable stuff. Makes hellish wheel spacers and it machines nice.

hmm could you make clutch components? mine keeps eating the hub boss and pressure plate out of it

Don't really have a way to make clutch stuff. The boss has a CNC mill, but I don't play on it much any more. Got tired of doing all the work to make jigs and figuring out how much time it would take to do a project, then he would price it so high we never got the jobs. Wheel spacers and air cleaner stuff are faster by free hand on the lathe and mill anyway.

Modding a set of YFZ450 nerf bars to fit my Raptor:

YFZ450 nerf mod

I know it is a lot of work for what nerfs cost, but I will have very little money in these. It was fun just to see if I could make them work.

Modding a set of YFZ450 nerf bars to fit my Raptor:

YFZ450 nerf mod

I know it is a lot of work for what nerfs cost, but I will have very little money in these. It was fun just to see if I could make them work.

Dude you do awesome work. You think you could machine and make the front pivot tube of the swing arm? The front tube that holds the needle bears and the swing arm bolt goes threw the frame and it?? To use for swing arms.

Dude you do awesome work. You think you could machine and make the front pivot tube of the swing arm? The front tube that holds the needle bears and the swing arm bolt goes threw the frame and it?? To use for swing arms.

and if you could do it and 87 uses them with his swingers can you use cromolly?

just a thought......

You've done some nice work. Very crafty.

Anything is possible, but the question is "Would it be cost effective"? A lot of this off breed stuff I make or do is out of sheer boredom, or just because I have the stuff lying around. Seems to me as cheap as stock swing arms are on E-Bay, it would be cheaper to just buy one and cut it up.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back