Raptor 350

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MidwayUSA

Reaction score
Finally found a trade I am satisfied with for my Banshee. The Banshee was my first ATV I ever owned and I have had it for 4 years. It is a great ATV and I have had a ball with it, but it is time to move on. Finally after passing on several trade deals, this Raptor came along:

rappy_350.jpg

So now I will have my 2002 Warrior and this. Already have some rims at powder coat and new tires in the works. Other than that I will have to play it by ear after I get it home. Headed out Saturday to get it and I will post more pics as I clean it up and see what all it needs.

It seems pretty clean and maintained. It is going to be hard to watch the Banshee go away, but with it going two hours away, I won't have to worry about seeing someone else ride it. Had a friend here want it, but I just couldn't sell it to him because I knew I would see it when we went to the dunes. I get too attached to my toys I guess.

Kewl Kewl. I woulda kept the shee myself, but to each its own. AND your gettin a clean lookin 3gen warrior out of the deal.

Kewl Kewl. I woulda kept the shee myself, but to each its own. AND your gettin a clean lookin 3gen warrior out of the deal.

Everyone tells me I am a fool to get rid of the Shee but ever since I got my Warrior I just don't ride it much any more. I am not a hard core rider. Don't really do jumps or race or anything. There is still nothing like nailing the throttle on the thing and hitting that power band, but time for me to get rid of it. The Warrior and Raptor fit my riding style perfectly. Not to mention lots of parts interchange between the 2 and I will have a spare engine when the Warrior project is done.

Sad to see my Banshee leave in someone else's truck, but pretty happy with the Raptor. I rode it a little when I got home but not long because it was cold. Thing runs good. Looks like all I need to do is change oil, ad a clamp on filter, and ride.

Will be adding my own special touches and will post before and after pics as I go. I really hate the wheel offset on it. Front is like 4+1 and the back is equal or close. Glad I rounded up a different set of wheels to powder coat and flip. Pretty tipsy right now.

Rounded up a chunk of aluminum Friday and will whittle out a filter adapter for a clamp on UNI or Pro Design. Hoping the weather is nice in Western Kansas over Thanksgiving so we can ride and I can put it through its paces.

Last edited:
Lathe and mill. Only used the mill to cut the tabs off so it would fit in the slot in the air box and to drill and tap the mounting holes.

Had to order my filter so will run the stock one for my Thanksgiving Dune trip. Sure was nice to get a Quad that all I had to do was change the oil and filter, gas it up head for the sand. Borrowing a set of sand tires and if I like the I am going to buy them. Have Sand Shark II and Shark Fins on the Warrior so we'll see what happens.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back