Raptor 350

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Raptor and Warrior at the dunes at Syracuse, Kansas on Thanksgiving day. It was around 70 degrees and a little windy, but not a bad ride.

rappy_350_08.jpg

rappy_350_07.jpg

Yeah. Syracuse is 1500 acres and mostly trails and a lot of sage brush. I had never been there before yesterday. Beaver Sand Dunes is around 300 acres and is about 150 miles south east of Syracuse. Beaver Dunes is usually where we ride. My parents live 110 miles from Syracuse and 40 miles form Beaver. I have put 500 miles on my truck so far and still have 320 to get home on Sunday.
We made it to Beaver today and I will post up some pics after we sort through them.

any go pro vids? how do the warriors do in the dunes

I don't do videos much any more. Takes too long to edit them. I just put it in picture mode and then delete the shots I don't want.

The Warrior and the Raptor definitely don't climb the big hills well. They get around fine, but won't go some places my Banshee would go. If I was going to be able to travel to the dunes more than a few times a year, I would have kept my Banshee. Like the Banshee, though, the swing arm skid needs taken off for the sand. Places where it is rutted up, the skid acts like a shovel and will literally dig in and stop you. The Raptor with the Bazooka dirt tires actually got around better in a few places than the Warrior with the Sand Sharks on it.

that's strait up sick work dude A+

Thanks man, I love doing this stuff. I built one for the Warrior back when I first got it. I learned from making that one and did this one a little different.

Now I have to finish some projects for some mad money to get nerfs, tires for the Warrior, rear brakes for both, and maybe a bumper and grab bar for the Raptor.

I will post more pics as I mod the Raptor.

Cool site you got goin on you should make some of those adapters to sell

I can't make them cheap enough to compete with the stuff on E-Bay. If I hadn't had the aluminum lying around, I would have bought a kit. Unless I make a trip to Wichita to the Yard Store and buy aluminum, it isn't even cost effective for me to make some of this stuff for myself.

Latest posts

Back