Raptor 350

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Again, Very nice work on the nerfs. That bumper would look right with those nerfs. perfect match...

Found out that bumper is no longer available so the hunt is on for one similar. A friend has an aftermarket YFZ450 one that the brackets got bent in a wreck. I feel another custom project coming on!! I need more practice welding aluminum and I definitely have a specific bumper design in my head.

I just bought a very similar bumper for my brothers quad. $40 in ebay. Search for other quads, I'm sure your more then capable to make something work.

very cool. Sleak lookin bumper. I have a feeling thou that that top mount will crack back under a good hit, then your frame base will be bent or torn apart.

Not that you have any plans to hit anything, but you never know.

On a side note, it be cool to get more parts that allow the user to run accessories from other quads. like if you sold a kit to run YFZ bumpers on a warrior 350. Just saying, its a really cool concept!

very cool. Sleak lookin bumper. I have a feeling thou that that top mount will crack back under a good hit, then your frame base will be bent or torn apart.

The bumper is cool looking but not overly heavy material. I think it will fold long before the frame gusset will. Knock on wood, I have not had any hard hits on any of my quads yet!! I still may look into making a support brace that would go behind the bumper using the upper original mounting holes.

Thanks for the comments and suggestions. Always looking for ways to be different and make things no one else may have.

Edit: I was just looking over the pics and have an idea in mind to keep the top mount from folding. Pretty simple just need to find the material. I'll post up pics after I get it implemented.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back