Raptor 350 clutch release parts

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would think so, that would mean your clutch is disengaged obviously. And if you can release the lever and can't push it anymore, you should be ready to test it out once she's running again.

Ok then I do believe its adjusted right. I dont really notice a difference in the pull from stock though.....

It's a lot easier to tell between the clutch pulls once you're actually riding. When the quad is sitting, the pull doesn't feel a ton easier, but when you get out and try it, you should be able to tell how much easier and quicker the clutch pull is.

Ok I hope so. Im a bit worried at this point! Can you adjust the cable to tight?

Ok I think I have it. But when I pull the clutch in I can still move the arm on the case in further?

Ok last thing. How easy should I be able to move the quad when the clutch is pulled in gear? Seems hard

Man this site is friggen awesome! In the garage working and on the spot help. Thanks guys! Now just waiting on carb parts

About the lever movement- My lever still has some movement inward even when my clutch is pulled in all the way, it's fine. As long as the clutch is disengaging fully when you pull in, and re-engaging fully when you let out the lever, you're good to go. From the sounds of it, it seems you've got things adjusted correctly.

Yep, it should be pretty easy to adjust once you get to riding it. Let us know how it goes!

About the lever movement- My lever still has some movement inward even when my clutch is pulled in all the way, it's fine. As long as the clutch is disengaging fully when you pull in, and re-engaging fully when you let out the lever, you're good to go. From the sounds of it, it seems you've got things adjusted correctly.

Ain't that about what I said. lol

Alright, I feel dumb as ****, cause I can't get this working. I took my clutch cover off and took the shifter arm out so I could send it off for the oil cooler mod. I put it back in like it it was i'm pretty sure, but is there any way I could have put the arm/bar and the lil thing inside the clutch cover in wrong?? It seems like the clutch want engage/disengage at all. Even when I put push the shifter lever arm in by hand. HELP!! lol

Latest posts

Back