Raptor 350 clutch release parts

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just a little update. I did this tonight, since i snapped my stock cable i figure i may as well do the mod. Like everyone says it's a huge difference, well worth the extra 15 bucks. I used a Motion Pro cable, so just adding the part number to the list.

Clutch cable - 5YT-26335-10-00 (Yamaha) or 06-5061 (Motion Pro)
Cable holder - 5YT-15441-10-00 (Yamaha)
Holder bolt - 95817-08045-00 (Yamaha)

Also, you can use your stock warrior linkage and spring, just flip it over and clock it to the right spot to take the slack out of the cable.

Stock

20130213_183839.jpg

Flipped

20130213_191115.jpg

Last edited:
Just a little update. I did this tonight, since i snapped my stock cable i figure i may as well do the mod. Like everyone says it's a huge difference, well worth the extra 15 bucks. I used a Motion Pro cable, so just adding the part number to the list.

Also, you can use your stock warrior linkage and spring, just flip it over and clock it to the right spot to take the slack out of the cable.

Stock

20130213_183839.jpg

Flipped

20130213_191115.jpg

That's EXACTLY what I did. Even the Motion Pro cable. It' so nice now.

Thank you for the pictures! Definitely gonna come in handy when I start installing this setup.

Just ordered the three parts listed above (Yamaha cable, not Motion Pro) for $30 shipped from CyclePartsWarehouse. Not a bad deal, considering Motorsport Monster wanted $38 shipped for the exact same parts.

Last edited:
Just installed this and got it to work after a ton of fine tuning, I'll give it a real test tomorrow but from what I could tell on my short test I took, it worked very well.

I found if i adjusted all the slack out of the cable the clutch slipped a bit. Tho i'm sure my clutch is a bit worn. Once i loosened off the cable a turn or 2 it was great.

I found if i adjusted all the slack out of the cable the clutch slipped a bit. Tho i'm sure my clutch is a bit worn. Once i loosened off the cable a turn or 2 it was great.

I'll have to see how mine performs when I test it out tomorrow. Seemed like an awesome clutch pull though, it's so nice.

Prices have gone up slightly, just priced it out for about $38 + shipping... Still a good deal if it performs like everyone says.

Mine was only 45 with the motion pro cable from my local dealer!? should be here today or tommorow and I am REALLY excited to see if it lives up to all this hype!

My cable was a freebie because i balanced a set of tires for one of the parts guys at the motorsports shop, the bracket and bolt were about $16 can.

I live by yamaha sports plaza. Imma go get the parts and install. Wish me luck.

Last edited:
Does pro motion have a web site ? If so can someone post it?

This may be a dumb question but how do I tell if its adjusted correctly? I cant ride it cause it currently has no carb on it....

If the lever moves the full way (or almost the full way) towards the inside of the quad when you pull the clutch lever, and it moves all the way outward when you release the clutch lever.

When you pull it in when its in gear should you be able to push it like its in neutral?

Latest posts

Back